After latest may update speeds on wifi are very slow. On WiFI5 there is 100 Mb/s download, sometimes even lower, more like 40-60Mb/s. Compared with other devices and there are normal operational speeds - 350-400Mb/s.
Speeds were weasured with speddtest android app, but same results are collected with other speed test tools or fast.com
Actions I've performed so far:
- restart phone
- restart network settings
- restart home AP, router and other network devices
phone -> Samsung s21 5G
Access point -> unifi AP nanoHD
router -> edgerouter x
Hi @Members_gRHQSV5 @Members_Ved7fB8 , did you perform the recommended practice after the update such as wiping the cache partition and running the Galaxy App Booster from Galaxy Labs or the Repair apps option in the Recovery Menu.
To wipe partition:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key
3. When the Android logo displays, release all keys.
4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
6. Press Power key to select.
7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
9. Press the Power key to restart the device.
Same procedure for Repair apps except obviously select Repair apps at stage 5.
I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.
My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 4.0,Android 12 Official Version.