Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 vs A52s 5g

(Topic created on: 31-12-2021 06:36 PM)
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Hi, so I was hoping for some help. Basically I currently use an A51 5g. But its been having some blips with the touchscreen being unrepsonsive and then doing certain things it shouldn't be doing so Im considering upgrading my phone if there is nothing that ee can do. With the January sales there is a good deal on phones particularly on the s21. I have only ever had A series phones but the only other A series phone  on EE with the storage I need is the A52s. The main things I need in a phone is: 
Good Performance 
128gb (or more) storage
Good battery life (Im out all day, using data a lot and listening to music aswell as on social media) 
Good sound quality (I like to listen to music) 
Good camera quality
Which is better according to my needs in a phone. Samsung s21? Or Samsung A52s 5g

Thank you and hope you have a very Happy New Year🎆🎆
29 REPLIES 29
Melle199
Explorer
Options

Really appreciate your help 🤩

0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I use 120 hz as my phone is still in the optimisation stage. I have light mode on, all standard settings with exception of blue light filter, sometimes I use my phone late at night, for reasons so I keep blue light filter on my phone so I can use it if I need to at night but then still be able to get a good night sleep.
0 Likes
Melle199
Explorer
Options

Hey! How’s the phone holding up? Battery? :smiling-face: 

Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Phone is holding up great, left with 50% at the end of every day despite 3 hours+ SOT and frequently on bluetooth/data. Really pleasantly suprised considering all the scare stories I heard at one point with people needing to charge their phones more than once a day. I could charge my phone once every 2 days if I wanted to but Im out all day every day so I charge mine every night. But yea very happy so far 👌😊
0 Likes
Melle199
Explorer
Options

That’s wonderful! Yeah I’ve heard a lot of scary stories too, that’s why I haven’t purchased it yet. Does animated background drain much? If you use it :smiling-face:

Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
I dont use animated background. I do use 120 hz and the battery life is better than on my old A51 5g which was only on 60 hz lol
0 Likes
Melle199
Explorer
Options

Nice! Wonder why the battery differs so much between users. Weird, nice to be one of the fortunate 

Melle199
Explorer
Options

Good! Is battery still good?

0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Battery life is still going very strong, you should have no problem unless you get a faulty unit. Just remember that thw first week or so the battery life might be a bit up and down but its just the phone adjusting to your usage patterns. Its only if there is horrible battery drain after 1-2 weeks that should be a concern. Honestly tho, Ive had mine for a week and a half and love it. Would highly recommend it
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Its so good to be one of the fortunate. This is my 3rd phone since April 2019, Im looking to keep this phone at least 2/3 years.
0 Likes