Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 v playstore

(Topic created on: 03-03-2021 04:41 AM)
CarolHall
First Poster
Options
Hi all, just got my s21 ultra few days ago.
When I install anything from playstore its not loading to my phone, i have to go back into playstore to use or play the app.
Never had this before, does anyone know/can help.
TIA
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Bomperoo
Journeyman
Options
check in storage click on settings and see if you have enough memory to download games of large data if tou have a memory card say 32 gb click on save to memory card for games and apps if this fails do a hard factory reset and reboot otherwise make sure playstore settings are set to download games apps and videos default that should rectify it
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
do you mean it doesn't show up even in the app drawer or just the home screen? there's a setting you have to enable for it to auto add to home screens :smiling-face: let me know which!
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
S21 ultra, no 3.5 jack, no Micro SD... less and less for more and more money lol
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
You seem to forget that you got S Pen support as well as 120hz WQHD+. So it's really not less. No charger, but cheaper price (not more).
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
you should really check up before assuming my friend.

I own 3x S21U 16/512 with all the bells and whistles :smiling-face: Albeit all 3 and family / friends 8 devices from 9 completely retailers over the past 30 days and 2 being SD888 variants not Exy x1s all have burning up and shutting down tendencies as well as a battery life of lemon juice powered row boat in a hot tub. (1-3hra after more than a week of light use all settings low)

my post was made with and inclined heavy sarcasm and giggles. There's even a "LOL

think you misunderstood and placed judgement before even looking at my profile lad.

have a pleasant night/ early morning.
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
My point wasn't aimed as an attack or offensive. I merely point to the fact you are misrepresenting the product. You like so many seem to think that losing one feature in spite of the countless new ones added in which you take for granted is seen as a step back.

You clearly do feel personally slighted (especially as you assume I'd be so inclined as to investigate your personal profile). I'll reiterate, I'm merely responding to your viewpoint in your post, no personal agenda or attack.
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
I ment to add at the very top, I apologise if it seems like I did similar to you. was not my intention. should really lay off the forums when rushing around at 4am.

however this, "you like so many others" that's wrong lad. Read my post. I never complained. on the contrary I just went with 3x 512gb models and 3 portable SSD options and a cloud service I can use in when needed.

however, don't come telling me that the sheer amount of features we have lost are things samsungs advertisements in many countries point blank mocked the competitors for removing just to quietly remove all social media around it and go ahead and launch a mess of phone at first for MORE money with less features and less in the box isn't taking the mick out of the people they promised would never happen.

it's primarily there I find the humor in Reading a line in my software telling me to do something so basic my 1350 pound can't actually as the very first suggestion, based on all the past mishaps, removals, etc etc

add a "if available on your device" or alternatives, and this post meant to be for giggles and nothing else wouldn't exist

do me a favour, point out 5 new things this phone has that is NOT android related or previously done by Competitors cheaper and better? the EU ultra is barely keeping up with it's US counterpart but we are charged more for a slower phone.

there are 1 major hardware addition and 1 medium imo which is just a small upgrade from the previous model.

but how many features or hardware options wrre taken away?

and we are this much?
I'm not unreasonable, I love the phone, there's just things that don't add up and some design, removed functions and pricing cases I can't fathom

lastly it might be full of mis corrected words but but chat size and movement has been bugged for a few days for me, I can't actually see past a line lol
0 Likes