Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 28-02-2021 04:00 PM)
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
So after reading for a few weeks with problems people are having with s21 ultra, am I the only one that has had no problems. I've had my phone since release date and nothing has happened like what people are saying I have the 512 gb phone in phantom black, from day one it's been fine and keep asking myself am I going to suffer to be fair nothing yet but I do look for updates everyday as some of the apps need to be updated to work properly.
21 REPLIES 21
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I think most of us have tried a moon shot, here's my effort

20210227_063639_183.jpg

Barford1011
Navigator
Options
cool
0 Likes
NB
Pioneer
Options
I think the problems are inhereted from S Switch. it's not clean switch. Samsung need to look into it.
danmidd
Voyager
Options
I have had no issues with either of my ultras . not had a clear enough sky for the moon shot yet
0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
I do like case1188 pic of moon much better than mine, there again I don't have the steady hand so took me 8 times
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Well Barford1011 it it good of you to come on this Members community forum and show us with problems that the phone can be made to work properly if you get lucky and get a good one. It gives the rest of us hope it really does. Do you use your camera often?. If so does it get very warm to the touch and how do you find it's low light video please??.. 👍👍
0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
my camera don't get warm to the touch, I've not tried the low light video as yet. I have tried the video option during day light and got the perfect picture from it which I find cool.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Thanks Barford1011. Hope you keep enjoying your phone big time. 👍
0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
I hope that all bugs will sort themselves out for you as well as this is a great phone
Graham37
Pioneer
Options
Same! I also have the 512GB in black and its been amazing since day 1. I have just done the update aswell and still no issues. All good here.
0 Likes