Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra

(Topic created on: 22-12-2021 07:49 PM)
Fadii
Journeyman
Options
I ordered my New S21 Ultra on December 9th directly from Samsung online shop. Tracking system still showing "custimising" how long exactly it takes to deliver my phone " please guide
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately the team on the forum do not have access to despatch information etc.

You'll need to contact the Online Sales Team by phone or email to have the status of your order checked @Fadii 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Fadii
Journeyman
Options
Thank you
Solution
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
If you've ordered a "customised colour" (read ***** marketing blurb for different colour) then it will typically take up to 4 weeks (not withstanding the fact that there are several bank holidays coming up).

If you ordered the black or white, they are not customised so delivery should be quick.
Fadii
Journeyman
Options
Yes I did order customised color. Thank you so much for your precious time to reply my query. As per advise I contacted online sales team, team confirmed that my delivery date is January 6th 2022. Thank you. Best wishes for seasonal greetings and Happy New year.
0 Likes
Fadii
Journeyman
Options
As per your advise @ Nic1234 , I contacted online sales team, team confirmed that my delivery date is January 6th 2022. Thank you. Best wishes for seasonal greetings and Happy New year.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Best wishes to you and yours too. Thank you

I too had a customised colour, in my case it took about 11 weeks but that was much earlier in the sales cycle.

Which colour did you go for? I went for the Navy and it does look good I have to say. 🙏
Fadii
Journeyman
Options
Navy too.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Nice choice 😂
Fadii
Journeyman
Options
Just to let you know that today January 5th I received my S21 ultra Phantom Navy. Thank you all for your answers and guidance. Cheers
0 Likes