Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 30-11-2021 04:24 PM)
H4RR1S
Apprentice
Options
Hey guys am I the only one or is everyone having alot of issues after the new software as my apps are keep crashing screen freezes and now when I exist thr app it has some dark animation 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Not a single issue all through beta test and now with final version.....try clearing partition cache
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@H4RR1S I have only had minor issues with Beta and final version.  However there are members like yourself with more pressing issues.  You could clear the cache and Data of affected apps, though seems there are quite a lot.   As mentioned good idea to clear the cache partition after an update  by  the following steps:

1. Turn off the device.
  2. Connect To Computer or plug in USB-C Headphones  , Press and hold the Volume Up key and then press and hold the Power key (plus Bixby Key if phone has one)
  3. When the Android logo displays, release all three keys.
  4. An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
  5. Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
  6. Press Power key to select.
  7. Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Power key to select.
  8. When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.

Press the Power key to restart the device.

Good practice to also use the Galaxy App Booster  https://itnext.io/magic-trick-of-galaxy-app-booster-684e1984576e 

If that does not help matters consider a factory reset (vital to back  up Data beforehand though).    However there should be a bug update for your device in due course. https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/26-nov-21-bukg-latest-android-12-bugfix-update... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
H4RR1S
Apprentice
Options
Thank you so much will give this a try
H4RR1S
Apprentice
Options
Will do thank you
0 Likes