Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 27-10-2021 06:24 PM)
AlexRo
Explorer
Options
From few weeks my s21 ultra start to disconnect from my network. I was with it at samsung service and they said the problem it's fixed. I using voxi sim and they said it's from voxi signal and today I used sim from EE, same problem. 
7 REPLIES 7
rogersdave77
Troubleshooter
Options
Try clearing partition cache https://youtu.be/T2HkEa94FRk
Verminal
Pioneer
Options
I've recently started having the same problem. Random web disconnect. I put it down to beta software. Hopefully it will go away at the next update.
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@AlexRo 

Try resetting your network via Settings, General Management,  Reset, Reset Network Connection.

@Verminal 

Unfortunately issues can come hand in hand with Beta Software which is why I'd suggest to someone to not put this onto their daily driver.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AlexRo
Explorer
Options
Done. Same problem 😞
AlexRo
Explorer
Options
Same problem. I have old software. Android 11, one ui 3.1
0 Likes
Majorj0nny
Pathfinder
Options
I have the same thing on my s21 ultra. Changing to 3g/2g auto is slightly more stable, but can get days when it's terrible in all states. I've taken to just switching to airplane mode and switching WiFi and Bluwtooth back on, just because it constantly connecting and disconnecting from the mobile network drains the battery massively. It's been factory reset, and also been back to Samsung and apparently 'fixed' but it did nothing to fix the actual problem. Changed SIM too, and my usual SIM works perfectly in other phones.
0 Likes
AlexRo
Explorer
Options
Samsung service fixed my problem.
0 Likes