Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra

(Topic created on: 28-02-2021 04:36 PM)
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
So after reading for a few weeks with problems people are having with s21 ultra, am I the only one that has had no problems. I've had my phone since release date and nothing has happened like what people are saying I have the 512 gb phone in phantom black, from day one it's been fine and keep asking myself am I going to suffer to be fair nothing yet but I do look for updates everyday as some of the apps need to be updated to work properly.
21 REPLIES 21
Case1188
Voyager
Options
I've had the s21ultra 256gb from release date with no issues whatsoever, in my opinion, the best android phone on the market, shout out to samsung.
TheWizard
First Poster
Options
how are people liking the features of the S21 Ultra?
0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
all I have to say 💖 best samsung I've had yet
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
unfortunately all 3 of my households S21U's 512gb/16gb models are riddled with battery and overheating issues:(

those aside. Great phone!!

hoping for a software fix soon. it's incredibly surprising there's such a difference in the devices shipped
0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
have u looked as mine had a software update A week ago
0 Likes
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
yeah all 3 of mine got the update and whilst fixing SOME overheating the battery drain got worse
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
the thing is with every products there is going to be Monday morning and Friday afternoon ones. the thing is on here people will generally come here with a problem not many will come on here to post how good their phone is, so it will seem like there is loads of them with issues when there is not, I would have bought the ultra myself if it wasn't a tablet and the s21 is such a small upgrade to the S20 so I'm sticking, defo shout out to samsung though they are the best phones on the market end of story
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
mines been awesome 😍,super battery, performance, design
0 Likes
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
like everyone else I tried a moon shot, love the camera on this phone.

20210226_172543_5674.jpg