Did you mean: 

S21 ultra

(Topic created on: 31-01-2021 11:46 AM)
Emma83
Apprentice
Options
Hi all

I have just upgraded from s10plus to the s21 ultra and I have 2 questions

1. If you shake your phone gently does it make a noise, as if something is moving inside. (Wondering if this is common)

2. Does anyone have the best settings for the camera, I have 2 kids that love a tic tok and I always take pictures. On my old phone I never had a problem with a picture blurring but I can't find a setting that prevents it

Thank you all so much 
7 REPLIES 7
PhilipDTN
Journeyman
Options
My previous phone s20 ultra had a slight rattle noise and was told on here that it was the optical image stabiliser...not sure if that was accurate but can't hear anything on s21 ultra. As for camera settings not sure why there is camera blur on your phone but there is definitely some shutter lag I notice but updates will fix that.
Emma83
Apprentice
Options
thank you so much. hopefully soon, :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Claudya92
Explorer
Options
lmao i just shaked mine to see and yes i have that noise too is in camera side up 😂 there is that hand with zigzag on the sides for stabilisation in camera try that plus if u do tiktoks try using a stand for the phone is much much better
WorldFivestar
Explorer
Options
To answer your questions, I believe the noise you may be hearing is the ois camera (optical image stabilization) which is normal to hear a slight noise when you move your phone about. This camera also should help with the blurring when taking pictures, it tends to be personal preference with the camera settings but reset to default settings if you think you may have changed a setting by accident. I hope this helps!
Emma83
Apprentice
Options
it is not me doing tik toks lol, it's taking pictures of my kids while they do them lol.
Emma83
Apprentice
Options
I am sure once I have a good play about with it I will find the settings I like. ☺
0 Likes
Claudya92
Explorer
Options
oh i thought they use this phone for tiktoks 😂 well then just play with the settings till u get what u like
0 Likes