Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra YouTube Crash, WhatsApp crash

(Topic created on: 26-02-2021 12:05 AM)
pradeepvoolla
Pioneer
Options
Do any one having issue with youtube ?

My app is crashing continuously from yesterday, dont know what's wrong.

Can't change profile pic in WhatsApp as well it is crashing..
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
peterriley3
Explorer
Options
If apps are continuously crashing, there could be an issue with storage on your phone, have you tried clearing up some RAM?
0 Likes
pradeepvoolla
Pioneer
Options
I got the 16gb ram and 512gb stotage, i don't think that is the probkem. anyway i tried it as well
0 Likes
peterriley3
Explorer
Options
If that didn't help,

Perhaps another application is inflicting with these ones and causing the apps to crash. Have you checked to what applications are running in the background and stopped any that don't need to be run?

Applications that you may have downloaded may also be causing this issue, as there may be a virus on your phone. You can scan for this by going to

Settings > Biometrics and Security > Google Play Protect

Otherwise there may be an issue with the applications themselves (possibly support issues).

Hope this helps,
Peter
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@pradeepvoolla: Can you try heading to Settings > Apps > YouTube > Storage > Clear Cache/Clear Data, then restart the phone to see if this helps. I'd also recommend heading to the Google Play Store > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > My Apps & Games > Updates, to see if any updates are available for YouTube that might address this issue. Apply the steps above to Whatsapp, and let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
pradeepvoolla
Pioneer
Options
sure, thank you will try these steps
pradeepvoolla
Pioneer
Options
will definitely try these steps, thank you for you help
0 Likes
MDaiana
Navigator
Options
I have the same problem with YouTube on S21 standard version. The video stops out of nowhere and when I click play it's starting from beginning. Lots of "something went wrong" and so on. And all of them started yesterday like you said..
0 Likes
pradeepvoolla
Pioneer
Options
its very frustrating, today i will contact the youtube people and see what wrong with it..
0 Likes
MDaiana
Navigator
Options
Just let us know if you can get any response from them!
0 Likes