Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra wireless charging on Trio

(Topic created on: 03-08-2021 05:15 PM)
Hider
Student
Options

Hi,

I am having an issue with charging my S21 Ultra on samsung wireless charger Trio (the one that came with the phone as part of samsung offer).

When phone is plugged in via cable, all works as it should. However when I leave the phone on the Trio charger in the evening, it would say "charging 2h 30mins remaining" however by morning it would still not be fully charged, that would be at least 8hrs on the Trio. All fast and super fast options are enabled. The phone is left on Trion with screen off. There would be buds pro also charging nearby (and they charge just fine). The phone is brand new, got it delivered 3 weeks ago.

I did some additional test runs and the phone reports time that is never achieved charging on Trio.

Any help?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
ade0501
Navigator
Options
I also have the duo charger and occasionally the phone will be slow to charge but most times its pretty quick. This is with fast and superfast enabled
0 Likes
Hider
Student
Options

The Trio was unplugged a number of times, as I have occasionally changed the location of the charger.

Mind you the S10+ charges there just fine, with time it takes is per what is displayed.

0 Likes