Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra wipe your lens

(Topic created on: 07-11-2021 11:31 PM)
Christo1986
Pioneer
Options
This sounds obvious but after thinking my camera is abysmal on my s21 ultra , beams of light firing everywhere making pics look hazy in low light etc I wiped the lenses and couldn't believe the difference. 
If you are in low light and you have the camera open keep wiping it whilst looking at it and you will see the image get better ,it's almost like you are wiping the excess light away ,I'm not even joking , the lenses must get smudged easy .
Just a post really to advise to anyone having the same problem keep giving the lenses a wipe !
5 REPLIES 5
Toni06
First Poster
Options
Thank you
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Good advice @Christo1986  👍

I'd imagine the lenses can can smudged up from general handling too.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Christo1986
Pioneer
Options
Definitely, especially given the size of the camera block on the back .
0 Likes
yummyflo
Pioneer
Options
I have become used to wipe my lenses clean before taking a set of pictures for years now... it's become a reflex to a point that when I see cloudy pics from people around me I tell them off and I say to them "HUMM 🤔 I SEE YOU DIDN'T CLEANED YOUR LENS BEFOREHAND 😌"
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Definitely a very good piece of advice Christo1986. This should be done before every photoshoot in my opinion. I also let my S21 Ultra's camera sensor warm up for about ten to 15 seconds before shooting any pictures by just pointing it at areas of different light levels as I look in the viewfinder. My phones camera takes brilliant pictures and videos so this quick and easy routine is working for me. 👍👍
0 Likes