What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Wifi turns on and off automatically

(Topic created on: 20-03-2021 09:36 AM)
Options

The wifi of my S21 ultra 512GB version has started behaving strangely past 2 days. It keeps turning itself off automatically no matter how many times you turn it on. After turning on it latches to a network works fine for a couple of secs and then switches on.

Tried these troubleshooting methods

1. Airplane mode on and off (even for various time intervals)

2. Restarting my phone, in addition to forgetting the network, trying various other wifi networks

3. Switching off Location accuracy (wifi and Bluetooth scanning), even switched off the location altogether

4. Safe mode

5. Reset Network settings 

6. Turned off Power saving mode

7. Phone is up to date with the latest software available.

Looking for help on the same. Please don't tell me Factory reset as taking back up of 200GB data is going to be a pain.

Regards

Apurva

8 REPLIES 8
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
First, go to Galaxy store, look for Galaxy labs, install, open app, look for Galaxy app booster, give it a hit ...it should solve most of the software problems.
0 Likes
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
Another possible solution

Screenshot_20200624-182713922-739x1536_38700.jpg

Screenshot_20200624-182731106_1-739x1536_38701.jpg

Screenshot_20200624-182705681-739x1536_38699.jpg

0 Likes
Alyn89
Navigator
Options
...or, go to settings, connections, tap on wifi, tap the 3 dots on the right side up, tap advanced, disable wifi power saving mode.
Options

Hey thanks for the support,

1. Did not find any app called Galaxy labs on the store

2. Tried the other  two solutions suggested by you again, nothing helped

3. Found a way to keep it stable : if I turn my hotshot on then the WiFi remains stable without any fluctuations but that is not the right one, will consume unnecessary power.

0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
galaxy Labs is on samsung store not google
0 Likes
booch221
First Poster
Options

1. Did not find any app called Galaxy labs on the store

Galaxy Labs name has changed to Good Guardians in the Galaxy Store. Install that and look for Galaxy app booster. My Galaxy S10e is having the same wifi turning itself off issue. I hope this fixes it.

0 Likes
Options

Hey Thanks,

Couldn't find this app either, maybe they are not available in India. There one more update. The flucation happens only when I'm away from my home location. It works perfectly fine when I'm @ my home

0 Likes
Kpeando
First Poster
Options

were you able to solve it?

0 Likes