Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra was it a mistake?

(Topic created on: 25-02-2021 04:39 PM)
Kimble2415
Explorer
Options
With everyone saying the S21 Ultra has so many problems was it a mistake buying it and upgrading from the S10+ or is everyone the full on techy folk that are expecting more than it is?

38 REPLIES 38
HelenaBatchelor
First Poster
Options
Hi , I've had my s21 just over 3 weeks now ,upgraded from s10e, and no problems so far .
Barford1011
Navigator
Options
I've had my s21 ultra since release date and I've had no problems.
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
In six months time when all these early run problems have been ironed out I believe the S21 Ultra will be the best buy anyone could ever make. It should be at that level on introduction though. If only Google had done it's software.
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
Upgraded from a S10+ myself. Not looked back!
Kimble2415
Explorer
Options
thanks for the replies everyone they have eased my worries somewhat as you see people saying they are sending it back and it's terrible or worst phone ever etc and makes you feel sick that you have just pulled the trigger on a £1300 phone!
0 Likes
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
I think some of the early batches had problems but you get that with alot of things, I had to send my PS5 back because it had problems just one of those things.

Also I'd recommend getting the s-pen to enhance your experience.

I've never purchased a phone out right before but with the £350 trade in, free buds and going on to a sim only contract for £20 a month it works out to be so much cheaper in the long run. If it's wasn't for the £350 discount I would of had my hesitations.
Case1188
Voyager
Options
upgraded from the note 10plus with no regrets whatsoever.
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I'm sticking with my s10plus ..
1 gig of memory and a 1 gig SD card... thousands of mp3 music and unlimited photos..

I'm not upgrading just yet
Kimble2415
Explorer
Options
All my photos are in the cloud so that's not a problem and amazon music I've the 512gb S10 that I've only used 98gb memory of so obviously I don't use my phone that much 😂😂 just want a good camera for my bike trips I'm a professional driver I don't need it for work stuff 😊👍
0 Likes