Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra uwb application

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 09:00 PM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Hi guys.

Had this uwb application just start draining my battery,I can't find a way to turn it off anywhere.
I have nearby scanning turned off so it's not that.

Any ideas guys,much appreciated 👍

Go to solution
65 REPLIES 65
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
same here I get round that by not scratching it, it's either in a pocket in a car holder or on a piece of toilet paper if on a hard surface 🤣
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I'm just not brave enough to risk it 🤣
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I get that totally, I just can't have a case on it as for me it ruins the feel of it a phone is also like a fashion icon for me as well as a phone, my watch active 2 has no screen protector and that is risky 😱 one bang on a car or wall and its curtains for the watch
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I'd rather put myself in harm's way before my phone 🤣
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
🤣 I'm like that till I get bored or it which is generally after 5 months then I'm not bothered as if it gers damage I can buy a knew one as I would never be able to use a repaired phoned 🤣 I still take care of them though
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Same lol. But I got a clear case for my s21. There are certain websites that make clear cases for phones (including samsungs) that have a music template, so u can choose the song u have on your phonecase as your decoration. And the case is clear so you can see the colour of your phone, which I love cause I got the violet s21 🤗💜
0 Likes