Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra uwb application

(Topic created on: 06-03-2021 09:00 PM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Hi guys.

Had this uwb application just start draining my battery,I can't find a way to turn it off anywhere.
I have nearby scanning turned off so it's not that.

Any ideas guys,much appreciated 👍

Go to solution
65 REPLIES 65
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
the ultra is amazing 😍,is it worth upsetting the Mrs 🤔.............................YES YES YES 🤣
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
might order one tomorrow then lol 🤣
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
do it 😜
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
any more pushing from you the boats going to go over lol might get brown 🤣
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
s21 U 128gb black purchased from argos, why argos? because it does same day delivery and I'm a child, sending the m51 back and the s20 is being sold to a friend when I'm sure the s21 U has a uniform screen and a battery that lasts more than half a day 🤣 boom boat tipped up, the Mrs? going to put a rugged case on it for a little while so she thinks that's why it's big then will just casually take it off, if she finds out will just promise her a new mini Cooper
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
just received it eeeek its peel time
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
omg yes ash,I want video or pictures 😍
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
it's beautiful from the front its just a massive s20 can't comment on battery life yet but fingers crossed,
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
can't believe you actually got one🤣,yeah I love the screen it's so beautiful 😍 especially when watching video's.
have you ordered a case for it yet?
I got these ones they are super thin,the black one is like there is no case at all 😁
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
yea you only live once, getting my money back from the m51 my s20 is only 4 months old so my friend agreed to pay £400 for it so I have got a decent phone for £800 the Mrs was alright we did a deal that I can have it but no more tech this year I can live with that, the screen has passed my uniformity test just hope the battery is up to the job now we shall see, never use a case on my phone was kidding about the rugged case I knew I would have to tell the Mrs lol only complaint is its absolutely massive no need for it to be that big,
0 Likes