Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Update last night!? *UK.

(Topic created on: 04-03-2022 11:03 AM)
chrisxrae
Journeyman
Options
Had an update last night for supposed fixes for a few things which thought would help the UI glitch I've been having after speaking to reps these past few weeks. 
But this morning when I opened my phone it happened again. 
Anyone else get the update!? 

(The glitch is basically when you open the phone the UI lags while moving around in apps and then dissapears after maybe 15 seconds or if you hit on/off button then come back in). 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi, I'm not having these issues. Not before or after the update. Have you cleared your system cache? I would also recommend running App optimizer which is part of Good Guardians software, available on tha Galaxy store.

0 Likes
chrisxrae
Journeyman
Options
Hey! I have indeed cleared the cache before and after speaking with them on here. The thing is, they said they recognised the problem from logs and said they were implementing a fix for the problem in this update (last night). That's all that is confusing me. I'm gonna try App optimizer right now tho, thanks for the input!
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
That's weird, I have had no issues yet Samsung recognise there is one. You would expect all phones to be identical unless an app is causing the issue because it hogs the cpu.
Hopefully, app booster will help 🙏
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I havent had any of the described issue either, strange
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
I haven't had an issue yet.
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
I wonder if it's certain apps that are causing this problem like @Pugs1957 said.
Personally I haven't had any issues on mine so maybe could be that🤔
0 Likes
chrisxrae
Journeyman
Options
Hey guys! Thanks for all the comments letting me know it's not really a known issue. When I described it to Samsung they said they knew what it was and had a fix. I still have the error report answer, should I get back to them again!?
Definitely could be an app... when I get home tonight I'll uninstall/reinstall to see what's up. Mind you, this has happened since i bought the phone in November.
0 Likes
lee815
Pathfinder
Options

When you bought the phone did you transfer apps from another phone or re-install them again ?

0 Likes
chrisxrae
Journeyman
Options
Re installed everything from fresh. Never used the Samsung switch thing. Since uninstalling a few this afternoon the phone has been fine. Including Reddit which I've seen online had been causing some issues so hopefully it was that. Will update in the morning.