Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra touchscreen issues

(Topic created on: 02-03-2021 06:23 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Display review mentions a few issues with touch. Anyone experienced any of these? I've noticed touch delay in cod mobile when moving the character around. Isn't as smooth as my iPad. Like I slight delay on s21 ultra

https://www.dxomark.com/samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra-5g-exynos-display-outstanding-video/
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Phoenix142
Helping Hand
Options
I would take those very few units with a grain of salt. I did a 2 mkns search and could barely find anything- and that's usually corrected by a software update or replacement/ recall of specific batches ie.

I'm very hyped on the S21U 512gb or similar issues arising (click my profile if and have a read at my battery post If you like) and I haven't come across any more than 1 single post from a user with attached evidence that shows it. rest are review models.

now I haven't specifically looked for that issue so that's not to say there's not more like it, just doesn't look that way to me personally.

aside from the ridiculous battery drain all 3 of my new S21Us and 8 friends and family ones (all less than 30 days old) and the overheating that shifted from 3.0 generally normal use heated it now in 3.1 we got the camera as main culprits and still battery problems.

easily fixed and Samsung has confirmed they are working on it and are aware.

I wouldn't worry too much. world's leading business in making these displays, If there's a problem it will be fixed and fast lol or recalled and replaced the second people say a peep.

that aside, it's a da** good phone.
Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Dxomark is a load of garbage tbh, you shouldn't believe whatever they say. According to them the OnePlus Nord has camera quality better then a iPhone XR and close to the pixel 4a for photos which is total.nonsense, it comes nowhere near close on any other 'real' review and is worse then even the a71 or A51 that score much less on dxomark. Also the S21 ultra apparently has a worse camera then s20 ultra, which is clearly not the case as everyone else has said it's a massive improvement, from the dual telephoto lenses to Laser autofocus.
0 Likes
Shamrock_Sean
Voyager
Options

It may be superior on paper but I returned my Exynos S21 Ultra. Cameras were not as high quality as I expected. The main camera when shooting into sunlight often has the usual old Samsung mushy over exposed quality. Shadows are a mushy mess,details are poor over sharpened. Lens flare is actually worst I have ever seen with horrid purple lens flare especially with night street lights spoiling photos. The 3x zoom lens is again over sharpened and the 10x zoom is a noisy mess with soft looking images making trees and grass look like an oil painting. I often had the 10x zoom lens in bright daylight goto digital zoom and not optical(must be software issue). And OIS never worked on 10x zoom either. It's all one big overhyped rushed out mess from my experienced. I don't think I shall bother with Samsung again as since S10 days their camera quality has actually gotten worse and they still haven't fixed their horrible mushy processing. Even after updates it's still poor  

Qwerty7
Helping Hand
Options
Well from what I've heard, the s21 ultra cameras are outstanding. And there's no denying the fact it is much better then the s20 ultra, as on that it had many widespread issues. That was just one example, but anyone who knows about cameras properly or who properly reviews smartphones will tell you dxomark is not something you can trust. I am not one to judge what camera issues you are having, just making a point on dxomark.
0 Likes
Members_YD3zGnq
Student
Options

I WOULD NEVER BUY ANOTHER sAMSUNG.  MY Ss21+ IS POOR TO SAY THE LEAST

0 Likes