Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra touch registration

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 08:09 PM)
Fsn1977
Journeyman
Options

I have some issues with touch registration on my s21 ultra.
Sometimes it doesn't registrer the touch if i want to enter a website link or a conversation in my messenger (examples)
I have enabled "Touch sensitivity" in the settings, that didn't change anything.
I also tried to enable "show touch" in developer option, too see if there was something wrong with the screen,
but it does show that i touch the screen, but it still randomly refuse to open the things i want to open.
Any ideas?

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
Try dialling in the phone app *#0*# and test the fingerprint is should say PASS if it doesn't I dont know then
Fsn1977
Journeyman
Options

I can make all the boxes green, when im done, it just exit the test, dosent give me a "pass".

0 Likes
TobyO
Journeyman
Options
I am having the same issue right from the day my phone came in. I found out that pressing your thumb firmly on the sensor opens it at most on the 2nd attempt. I just ignored it because am having a bigger issue of overheating with the phone going off suddenly. Also heard a sizzling sound yesterday
0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
Oh that's for the fingerprint but try Samsung Members interactive checks and you can test all components such as vibration touch etc
0 Likes
IamJai
Helping Hand
Options
People are saying off I'm getting rid of mine and getting a refund for a S20 Ultra
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I've found mine is excellent. Especially compared to previous scanners. The big advantage is the extra scanning area. When setting up your fingerprint, make sure to place it in very different positions using as much of the area. All 4 of my registered fingers work perfectly with just a quick firm press in any orientation of my finger.
0 Likes