Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra titanium delivery

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 06:52 AM)
Scottydoes
First Poster
Options

Has anybody received there custom color phones or have had any info on the delivery date I can't get any info from Samsung I hate waiting spent alot of money to sit and get no updates 

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Chrismartin1992
Explorer
Options
I'm waiting on Phantom Navy ordered Jan 23rd.

Received a text on 5 February to say its being customised and will be delivered by 15th Feb.

Yesterday the order status has changed to preparing dispatch so I expect to receive soon.

Did you receive a similar text?
0 Likes
MagicGlenn
First Poster
Options
I've received my space grey Ultra just under a week ago.
0 Likes
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
Ordered on the 30/1. Haven't been given a date just told it could be up to 5 weeks and will be delivered by DPD. Order is just stuck on "customising" for the last week Sort of regretting it now and wish I ordered the Black.
0 Likes
MichaelA40
Apprentice
Options
quality takes time I guess
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
I ordered my S21 Ultra 256GB Phantom Brown on the 14th Jan, the acknowledgement email said to allow up to 5 weeks for delivery, however it arrived on the 4th Feb.
0 Likes
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
If you don't want to wait you can cancel and order the black and get it delivered in 2 days via DPD. I think that's what I'm going to do as I'll be using the S-pen case anyway.
0 Likes
Jke123
Explorer
Options
Got mine on 5th Feb.
There was no update and then a few hours after it was "preparing despatch", I got a message from DPD and it arrived the next day.
0 Likes
Liamkoch
Apprentice
Options
I'm awaiting phantom titanium, ordered 22nd jan, got a text 5th feb saying itll be delivered by 15th Feb, last night got an email saying my items have been dispatched but them items were the free gifts not the phone. very odd.
0 Likes
Scottydoes
First Poster
Options

I ordered jan 27 and its not even in the customizing stage its still just processing stage 😤

0 Likes