Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra titanium - Delivery and pre-order gifts

(Topic created on: 29-01-2021 12:29 PM)
skrezz
Explorer
Options

I pre-oreded the device and all its goodies other 18th and was told the earbuds, tag and case would dispatch by the 28th yet I am still waiting apon any notification or updates. I expect the device to come later as they have to 'customize' it. Just wondering if anyone else's order is like this. 

I still have the cancell order button. 
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
Johnotoole1
Explorer
Options
I am thinking of cancelling my order and going elsewhere. I paid in full upfront. Can even get next day delivery on Amazon !
0 Likes
skrezz
Explorer
Options
the only issue is you won't be able to get the pre order bonus, nor cancel if its a samsung only colour 😔
0 Likes
Johnotoole1
Explorer
Options
they can keep the buds i was going to give em away anyway lol
0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

As you've mentioned in this thread, customised devices do take a little longer to get sent out so that they are crafted to be your perfect companion and your order tracking is the best measure of your anticipated delivery date.

With respects to your promotional gifts, we will endeavour to get these out as quickly as possible but may take up to 45 days for fulfilment from the processing of the claim. This is the case for any promotional gift fulfilment - whether you ordered from the Samsung UK or Samsung Ireland shops or other participating retailers. You can find more information about the promotion here.

It won't be long until you have your new Galaxy and gifts. It's worth the wait! 

Thanks, ^SachikoT 

0 Likes
SachikoT
Helping Hand
Options

@JayZee64 wrote:

Same here and weirdly if you go to order another one it you can pick a delivery slot for Sunday (31st).

Is this a customised device that you're attempting to order? 

0 Likes
JayZee64
Journeyman
Options
yeah the 512gb titanium colour
0 Likes
skrezz
Explorer
Options
heres a update it is the third of February I am still waiting on any sort of indication of updates in my order cancell button still present still stating it with ship by 28th of January, I am giving it until the 7th to update before cancelling my order and requesting a full refund utterly disgraceful work done by samsung for its customers I pre ordered for a reason my device has a destroyed screen is extremely slow and dies extremely quickly. I am disappointed in this years execution of the pre order service and no updates at all for such a expensive investment.
0 Likes