Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra super slow doesn't load any internet app happens randomly

(Topic created on: 21-11-2021 02:37 PM)
bgswiss
First Poster
Options

Since the day I've unbox this phone it will randomly stop loading anything related to the internet including all apps. It will show the connectivity in the corner but continue buffering my web browser for 5 minutes with no progress this also happens in YouTube Instagram Snapchat doesn't load anything those are the only apps I really use. Clearing the cache and clearing the running app folder doesn't work it's not the internet because this will happen while I'm gaming dead but still connected to the lobby #s21ultra

10 REPLIES 10
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Got my S21 3 weeks ago and found it better than my S10. Everything works, no complaints here.
0 Likes
Shabba1
Pioneer
Options
Try resetting the 📱 that usually helps
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@bgswiss: Does the issue persist if you connect to another Wi-Fi router (a friend or family members) or connect via Mobile Data? Are you using a VPN, or Wi-Fi Power Saving Mode? 

0 Likes
SimplyPut1st
Apprentice
Options

Is this issue resolved? I seem to have the same problem. Everytime I leave my phone unattended for hours (example when I sleep or do work for hours), when I get back on my phone, I would notice that my apps that require internet keep on loading even though the wi-fi is connected. I would always have to restart the phone to have it normally work. It is getting frustrating nowadays.

0 Likes
Littlxr
Journeyman
Options

I'm also having this issue. WiFi and data are both slow on my Galaxy S21 Ultra, but work perfectly fine on all other devices. I only bought this phone this week, and have updated to the latest available software version.

Resets don't help permanently, only temporarily. A reset of my network settings seems to resolve the problem until I set my connections back up and switch between them. I find that my Internet speed plummets mainly when switching between WiFi and data, and it then continues to be slow for a long time after. Apps load slower, Internet loads slower, videos and files send/receive slower. This is only on my S21 Ultra. My Oneplus works perfectly on both connections every time.

Utterly unacceptable for a device of this cost, and needs to be rectified immediately. But the fact that I see forum posts like this from months ago is very, very disheartening.

0 Likes
SimplyPut1st
Apprentice
Options

Hi, was your issue resolved? I got the same issue, but only with the twitter app. Every time my phone goes idle for an extended period of time, my app would go loading forever. Some said maybe it is because of the battery saving option turned on. I didn't really bother to change my settings but I received the latest patch update of the software and that resolved the problem. Hope yours would be resolved too.

0 Likes
Marpen1980
Student
Options

I'm having the same problem. Has anyone found a solution to this?

0 Likes
Marpen1980
Student
Options

That helps for like 5 minutes. Then it goes back to being slow. Or not loading at all.

0 Likes
Milos g
First Poster
Options

Same with my phone .. This is becoming frustrating..i am thinking to ditch Samsung for ever because of this and switch to iPhone

0 Likes