Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra stuttering

(Topic created on: 27-01-2022 10:36 AM)
K45h
Explorer
Options
Ever since the new security patch, my phone keeps stuttering. It's getting beyond useless using this. I have read that there is a known issue?
29 REPLIES 29
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Did you do a partition cache wipe and use galaxy apps booster after update?
K45h
Explorer
Options
How do you do that? I think it's a widespread issue judging by how many others are complaining on here
K45h
Explorer
Options
Also many others have tried that and it doesn't work. I think it's a buggy software release
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

If it's buggy, why don't I have issues? Yes, I cleared my system cache which should be done after any major update. Perhaps you have some apps that are not compatible with Android 12?

tinglish
Hotshot
Options
1)turn off your phone
2)plug into laptop, computer or earphones.
3)press and hold power button and volume up at the same time until android logo appears on screen.
4)now from the the menu use volume button to scroll to partition cache wipe and select using power button.
5)once that's done simply click the reboot phone option.

For galaxy apps booster you will find that in good guardians app 👍.

Its not as widespread as it seems just that people in general will complain rather than write positive comments,it's just our nature.
I for one have had no real issues to speak of.

tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Also like to add my s21 ultra runs smoother than my pixel 6 pro
K45h
Explorer
Options
Does the laptop need to be on?
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
My S21's battery is better than on my A51 5g - and Im using 120 hz on my S21 and my A51 5g onky had 60 hz
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
So long as you get charging logo on your phone when you plug it in,your good to go
0 Likes