Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra Snapdragon

(Topic created on: 24-06-2022 04:19 PM)
Dman85
Navigator
Options
Updates are so slow for this phone meant to be a flagship model ,even mid range phones have had the June patch before us 
13 REPLIES 13
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Who did you buy your phone from?
0 Likes
Dman85
Navigator
Options
My friend,but why would that matter
0 Likes
Dman85
Navigator
Options
My friend,why do you ask
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think @antikythera means the region the phone came from as this would have a significant effect on your updates.
0 Likes
Dman85
Navigator
Options
It's Taiwan model ,all the Snapdragon models are still stuck on may patch and it's nearly July
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Taiwan? Okay then try using smart switch for PC or failing that ODIN. Models not meant for the country they are being used in do not get ROM updates readily. It's up to you to search them out and apply them manually. Try sammobile or xda-developers for the ROM image to use with ODIN if smart switch for PC cannot update it for you.
0 Likes
Dman85
Navigator
Options
The updates aren't out , I've checked all the websites,it's just bad how slow they are releasing them
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
not really, your phone is a generation behind now. check the current release cadence for it on the samsung website because you may find it now gets quarterly instead of monthly updates going forward (with google play services patches in between)
0 Likes
Dman85
Navigator
Options
It's an s21 ultra,it's still getting monthly updates
0 Likes