Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra - Slowmo AND Ultra-Slowmo - camera stutter / unusable

(Topic created on: 08-03-2022 09:36 AM)
Tinolino
Journeyman
Options

Hey guys.

On my new S21 Ultra the slowmo and ultra slowmo camera do not work properly. When you playback the  recorded video it stutters. It also stutters when copied to the PC - so its not the video playback - the video file is broken.

I have the newest update (the one that came 3 days ago). It did not fix this issue. The issue persists before and after this newest update.

Has anyone found a solution to this problem yet?

Alternative link to the video:

https://streamable.com/ucko9q

Example video:

47 REPLIES 47
UvularBicycle28
Journeyman
Options

Just wanted to add that Android 12 was recently released for S21 and the new software release unfortunately doesn't solve the problem with the stuttering slowmo. Super slowmo still works just fine. Come on Samsung, can't you at least remove the Super Slowmo mode so we can stop hoping for it to start working?

0 Likes
NipunChn
First Poster
Options

Same here. Slow-mo does not work. 

0 Likes
Punxzilla
First Poster
Options

After playing around.. I am sure this is related to a over heating phone ... I took mine out of the case and put in front of the air conditioner for a minute. It worked fine after that

0 Likes
Punxzilla
First Poster
Options

Try cooling the phone ... I think it's due to overheating cpu

0 Likes
Punxzilla
First Poster
Options

Try cooling the phone and see if that works... Let me know how it goes after you put it next to an air conditioner for a few minutes

0 Likes
Punxzilla
First Poster
Options

Yes... Try cooling the phone... I have had some success after putting it in front of an air conditioner for a few minutes

0 Likes
Mycale
First Poster
Options

I solved it but turning on enhanced processing in the top swipe down menu

0 Likes
jbosbeest
First Poster
Options

So this never got solved in 2 years?

I still have this problem with S21 Ultra, slomo is always choppy. With processing speed set to any of the 3 presets, with a colder phone, after removing cache and data of camera, rebooting, latest software and camera. Nothing works. 

0 Likes
stutterman
First Poster
Options
Clearing the Cache in camera settings. Fixed the issue for me
0 Likes
denmayday
Apprentice
Options

Still the same problem on Samsung S21 Ultra with One UI 5.1 and Android 13. Also notice the 3 seconds delay before video starts which shouldn't be there.

0 Likes