Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra shutting down

(Topic created on: 06-05-2021 06:43 PM)
millsy360
Journeyman
Options
Hey guys I've got the s21 ultra and it's been just randomly shutting down and starting back up engineers say its an app noticed it close when being on instagram a couple of the times. Is there any suggestions in how to find out what apps could be making it happen really annoying lol
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
millsy360
Journeyman
Options
Will make a note of this for next time it happens, I wish when it sends a report to samsung when I open this app it actually did something.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah, either have it plugged in power or pc.

If you are not confident, better not to do it.

As mentioned, see a few videos how to go about it . It's easy when you know what you are doing.
0 Likes
john60056
Student
Options

Same problem.   Did a factory reboot, and before I could even download my apps, the phone did a reset by itself.   Bought my phone through Samsung direct.  BIG MISTAKE.   Worked through Samsung warranty department.   They referred me to a service center about 5 miles from my house that is only opened in the afternoon for a few hours, not even a full day.   Called customer service again, and their only solution is for me to send the phone to them.   But don't expect your phone back for a least 15 days at a minimum.   Asked to speak to supervisor, none was available.   SAMSUNG DOES NOT BACK ITS PRODUCTS.

0 Likes
millsy360
Journeyman
Options
Hey i did take out the samsung care they sent out 3 separate engineers on different occasion 3rd guy replaced the motherboard which actually made it work fine. Then the other my screen went off but my phone still worked. They've since sent the same guy who replaced the screen.
0 Likes