Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Shipping Date Disappeared from my Orders

(Topic created on: 25-01-2021 10:14 AM)
Mazaj
First Poster
Options

Hi,

When I preordered the S21 Ultra, the shipping date was projected to be on January 25th. I also preordered the Cover with S Pen, which was projected to be shipped on Feb. 4th.

The shipping date for the S21 Ultra has disappeared now. I would like to know when to expect the phone. What do I do?

9 REPLIES 9
YasinBajibhai
Pathfinder
Options
29th For UK
0 Likes
smiley
Troubleshooter
Options

Be patient ?   Clearly Samsung have a difficult time on 'release days'. .. and particularly their allocated courier DPD in fulfilling all orders... some people are likely to be disappointed.   Samsung and DPD are only capable of making so many deliveries in a day, so depending on when you pre-ordered your phone compared to others, will be whether they are able to fulfil your delivery on release day.    Your previous date of 25th Jan seems to be a bit wrong, if going by the 'official date of release' which is 29th January.  Other than a few test handsets etc, this is the date of release. 

My suggestion is wait patiently, and hope that you get a confirmation and delivery for the day of release.   I remember 2 years ago on S10+ release day, I didn't receive my new phone for 2 days after.   Probably as I was not quick off the mark for pre-ordering the phone for a few days after first pre-orders were taken.    

It is hardly a "first world problem"...  with the Coronavirus pandemic and the world in such a disarray.   I expect Samsung employees and couriers will be working around the clock, and possibly risking their own health,  to try and get your phone to you as quickly as possible.   Therefore everyone should be thankful of their efforts.  

Sit patiently,  and keep fingers crossed.   It is probably a good sign that your shipment details are 'changing status'.  The first response is probably just a ball park number after receiving your order.  Now they are taking handsets, allocating IMEI numbers to orders, and passing these onto the courier for shipment.  

Good luck

Smiley 😀

- Smiley
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SAMSUNG S23 ULTRA 512GB SM-S918B/DS

Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro SM-R920 in Grey Titanium
Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro SM-R510 in Graphite
KevinRich
First Poster
Options

I have just had an email off DPD and it says they will deliver tomorrow, 28th January. Shocked as I paid for a timed slot on the 29th.

0 Likes
Mamba86
First Poster
Options

My S21 Ultra was delivered today 'out the blue'. It was supposed to be 30/01/21 before 10.30. Thank goodness I was  in. The pods pro and tag thingy were included. However, the snazzy s pen case was not. I guess that will follow in due course. I'm leaving the phone well alone until I have a case.

I had no contact from DPD prior to the early arrival. When I access my orders on samsung site it states 'preparing dispatch' or something.

Samsung obviously busy shipping stuff out.

Take care

0 Likes
jreagin
First Poster
Options

Given that the pandemic is over 10 months old, I would think it would have been factored into their deadlines.  It's really not an excuse at this point.

Asian Mandalorian
First Poster
Options

I got my s21 ultra today but the charging block, case, headphones, and uv sanitizing case have not yet arrived. I haven't been able to find anything about the shipping for those items. 

0 Likes
Maryjsmith
First Poster
Options
i pre ordered my S21 Ultra on 16/01/21 but my delivery date is still showing as 2 to 4 weeks!
Mamba86
First Poster
Options
My case was delivered today. Everything working great. Just waiting for contact regarding where to send my trade in phone.
0 Likes
Just_Debbz
First Poster
Options
Is anyone experiencing S21 Ultra notifications taking long to disappear? If yes and you resolved it, can you advise me on how.
0 Likes