Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra September Security Patch

(Topic created on: 10-09-2021 03:38 AM)
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Just recieved the September security patch on my unlocked S21 Ultra. Could have sworn my last update was only a week or so ago. Yet to notice anything new but not really looked much just doing my usual routine first of wiping cache etc.

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm currently on the August update which to be honest it was a pretty hefty file size in its own !

My Note 20 Ultra 5G is an imported phone from Samsung Hong Kong to the UK as I wanted the Snapdragon version so I know my updates may be a little later than usual.

It would be nice if Samsung was a little more forthcoming in their description of the update to advice what the new features are that have been introduced but I think the problem with that is some phone's may not be able to run a certain new feature so wouldn't get that part of the update and could confuse the owner ! 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
Agreed they should be more specific. Even just a hint would be nice 😉 No mention of camera improvements specifically which is what I tend to look out for.

How much longer do you find you have to wait before receiving the update after being made aware of its release? I didn't receive the August update until late in the month so this is very close together though the last was 900mb+ compared. I do love delving into settings and stuff but when the updates come up so frequently there's only much time I have these days to test them.

Quite excited to do the same with Samsung's take on Android 12 though.
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

The AUHD update is for the Android Security patch for 01 September.

Check out the following link for more information...

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s21-series/auhd-september-android-security-patch-update/m...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes