Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra running very slow

(Topic created on: 18-01-2022 11:14 PM)
DaveTudor
Explorer
Options
Hi all my phone has suddenly started running very slow lagging on everything has anyone else experienced this it has the latest update and all official thanks for reading 
15 REPLIES 15
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hi Dave, no issues here. Have you cleared your system cache? That often cures a lot of ills after a major update.
Members_FBZKu5E
First Poster
Options

@DaveTudor wrote:
Hi all my phone has suddenly started running very slow lagging on everything has anyone else experienced this it has the latest update and all official thanks for reading 

Yes, mine has been the same. Lagging very often in basic things such as typing.

0 Likes
DaveTudor
Explorer
Options
Ive just factory reset it lags when I have like 3 apps open which it should not do
0 Likes
DaveTudor
Explorer
Options
Wondering if it's software related then
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't know when you reset it but just after the update it will be slow while the phone syncs data.

I think you should hit the get help tab on the app and run through diagnostics. From there you can also access fast help and speak to a technician.
Diorty8
Explorer
Options
It's the latest Android 12 update. The first one it was all choppy 60hz all over the shop. The new 182MB patch is a little better but its aggressively lowering the 120hz down to 60hz still. U can see it when you scroll in the navigation panel!!. If I wanted a 60hz phone for better battery I'd change my setting to 60hz only!! I want 120hz cause its better I don't care how much battery it uses!! Come on Samsung. I loved my phone on android 11. With 12 its all over the place.
0 Likes
Diorty8
Explorer
Options
Just noticed another bug. When u minimise an app even the animation is low fps 😭😭
0 Likes
DaveTudor
Explorer
Options
I don't understand why a phone this high end has problems with basic things
0 Likes
AM4N
Voyager
Options
HOT FIX:

Go to Settings > Accessibility > Visibility > Enhancements and tick "Reduce Transparency and Blur"
0 Likes