Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra Recent apps

(Topic created on: 12-04-2022 06:40 PM)
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
So for a while now... Since Android 12 the recent app menu stutters when entering it. It happens occasionally and can't believe it still hasn't been fixed 4 months later.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AndrewL
Options

@adamlee: To troubleshoot the issue please try restarting your device, then head to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Optimise Now, followed by Memory > Clean Now. If the issue persists, are you using a particular app or apps when the problem occurs?

To help us identify any underlying software issues, I recommend sending an Error Report. To do this, please head to the Members app > Get Help > Error Report > Tap 'OK' to send System Log Data > Select the symptom, and include as much detail as possible. To ensure your logs accurately reflect the issue you're experiencing, we'd like you to submit your report within 5 minutes of encountering the problem. Our engineers will then investigate this and respond to you with a solution via the Members app. 

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
I've sent an error report as I've tried all the above, cleared cache, factory reset and it's still an issue. Thanks for your reply.
TNJGB
Navigator
Options

In another thread Samsung acknowledged issues with recents and said it was with the developers and would be fixed in a future update.

adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
That could be the recent app shortcuts that showed the same 4 stock apps regardless of recently used apps. That was fixed in the update I received yesterday, CVD2 but the recent app menu is still laggy 🤷
0 Likes