Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

S21 Ultra Promotion | Buds Pro

(Topic created on: 06-02-2021 09:20 AM)
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
I made a claim last Friday when i received the phone and got an email & text to confirm that i would be notified within 7 days for it to be validated and sent within 45 days but it's been 8 days now and the status is still the same - "claim received". I contacted Samsung yesterday hoping to get an update and after providing all my information they said that because i made the claim in the evening (I rang them around 9am) that i would have to wait another couple of hours or so for the 7 days to be completed also to expect an update shortly but i haven't heard anything since. Has anyone who made the claim last Friday still waiting for theirs to be validated? I remember claiming the S10 Series Promotion for the Galaxy Buds a couple years ago and the claim was validated within days🤔

Really hope it gets validated soon - i'm aware things could be running slow with covid and all but i can't wait to test the Buds Pro😅
12 REPLIES 12
daleybaby
First Poster
Options
I'm still waiting too your not alone.
Alb92
Apprentice
Options
i'm still waiting too. but i think we'll have nothing. i order a PD wall charger on 25th january and still nothing.
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
aah no i ordered one with the cable from uk mobile store a few days before the phones release date and it came next day. https://www.uk-mobilestore.co.uk/products/copy-of-official-samsung-galaxy-a90-5g-25w-fast-mains-char...
0 Likes
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
I think the wall charger has been out of stock for a while. I ordered mine last week and the delivery date was 14 th Feb so I assume they're waiting for new stock.
0 Likes
Mightyblues78
Navigator
Options
Sorry to hear that you're still waiting, there seems to be a few delays in approving claims at the minute, probably due to the sheer number of claims they're having to process. I'm still waiting for my wireless charging pad approval but I'm sure it'll come through soon enough. I hope yours gets resolved soon, and not wanting to rub salt in the wound but the Buds Pro are AMAZING, best buds yet by a country mile!
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Hope it gets approved soon😊 Haha not at all lol if anything you saying that just has me even more excited to try them out😅
ChefCam
Pioneer
Options
Received my validation today through text. took 8 days.
Kasim2409
Voyager
Options
Glad to hear that! 😊 Here's to hoping i get a text soon🤞 could you tell me what time you made the claim?
0 Likes
ChefCam
Pioneer
Options
here is the confirmation ... I'll get you the time I made the claim.

orca_share_media1612631087725_6763865021770392802.png

0 Likes