Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra promo

(Topic created on: 05-03-2021 04:35 PM)
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

hey folks

has anyone from UK who pre-ordered their s21 ultra (ideally via amazon) got their buds pro (and tag) yet?

i claimed mine on jan 31st and got the claim validated on Feb 3rd - i got claim successful about a month ago - but no sign of them yet - i know is up to 45 days but would have thought they came by now 

anyone has any clues as to why this is taking soooooo long?!

Thx 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@London2tim: I understand that you're keen to get your hands on your Galaxy Buds Pro and SmartTag, however if you had your claim validated on the 03.02.21, then you should expect to receive the items by 20.03.21 at the latest. Not long to wait now, though. 

View solution in context

11 REPLIES 11
Solution
AndrewL
Options

@London2tim: I understand that you're keen to get your hands on your Galaxy Buds Pro and SmartTag, however if you had your claim validated on the 03.02.21, then you should expect to receive the items by 20.03.21 at the latest. Not long to wait now, though. 

London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

Thanks @AndrewL - as long as they're still coming and havent got lost in transition :0 

0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
mines was validated on the 8th and got an a mail stating this but the tracker validated date changed to the 22nd any idea why this would be ..I'm in no rush they will come when they come but found this strange @AndrewL
Danzas44
Apprentice
Options
I claimed mine on the 29th of January and received them 3 weeks later. Don't worry! Be patient and you will get them
Ansin
First Poster
Options
Well you are not on your own here. I haven't been waiting as long as you but I'm definitely getting impatient. I'm expecting mine to arrive on the 22nd of March but from what I've been reading in these threads it doesn't seem likely. Just hang in there, they may arrive when you least expect them.
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options
seems like there's no order but random
0 Likes
Danzas44
Apprentice
Options
Seems like that. They will show up eventually
0 Likes
B3C
Explorer
Options
I've had my claim validated, just wondering if you get to pick the colour or do you just get what you're given?
0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

no

i got the black one and i imagine most will get the black - as thats the more common colour 

BTW - i love the sound quality but i must say - i owned all the buds and these ones are the most difficult to fit in - they really them so bulky - they basically dont fit in the ear that great and i happened to lose them out of my ear at least 2 times - is not the tip but rather the whole inner side thats massive - and they didnt include the outer ear tip - which allowed to fix them in your ear better 

so not sure i can use these for any running or fitness which is a bummer 

0 Likes