Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra problems after android 12 update

(Topic created on: 30-11-2021 07:19 PM)
AJacob
Journeyman
Options
Anybody knows when samsung and Google is going to fix the issues with their latest update? I am regretting for the update i have done and the decision to buy high end phone from Samsung. It's  so annoying, I am ashamed to say that i am using a 1200£ Phone, where a 100£ Phone can easily manage Outlook, Facebook, Youtube, and other Apps far better than ny S21 ultra. Its better to say nothing about Camera and battery perfomance after the update.. a green line  in the video which I shooted with my phone when sharing in whatsapp. But when that same video opens from the gallery  there is no issue.. like that so many problems are there other than these ..  auto focusing, Hanging in between, crashing apps, links are not opening etc..........

48 REPLIES 48
Marcofonsecaa
Apprentice
Options

If the hard reset didn't work, we are on a deadend witch this horrible expensive S21 Ultra phone. We urgently need a fix and answers from Samsung. Please listen to your disappointed customers!

0 Likes
RukfasQ
First Poster
Options

21 ultra Apps just keeps crashing this is so annoying. Viber is crashing, touch is not working properly. Google maps crashing etc etc...

It's annoying that I check for updates every cople of hours to see is there solution. 

But this is taking to long i will probably start searching new phone from tomorrow and never use again samsung....

pjdjphattunes
Explorer
Options
Just updated today Facebook external links are now working. More to followScreenshot_20211229-101706_Software update.jpg
Dan3030
Apprentice
Options

Have the same issues

0 Likes
djutzaa
Student
Options

It seems to be working after 2-3 small updates that came after big release. FB external links are working, Viber works as well, other application are more stable.

0 Likes
Big Gary
First Poster
Options

I still cannot print an email I've tried many different ways to do it whether I'm using Chrome or opera or just doing it through Google and I it will not go through to print it in the past it would we're going to go through the HP app we're going to go through the hammer Mill app you know where Samsung but it's not completing the process

0 Likes
Members_aUcrrAE
First Poster
Options

Ruin the camera app too. Light reflections everywhere. Didn't bother either to fix the front camera too. 

0 Likes
GCantu
First Poster
Options

I have the same issues,  have you find a solution?

Regalos from México 

0 Likes
AmandaFaye87
First Poster
Options

I purchased my Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra in October 2021 and sadly I am seriously regretting it!! It was 'glitchy' ever since I first got it but I didn't think much of it. I'm not tech savvy by any means so when it kept restarting itself while I was using my camera or watching a video, it was frustrating but I just assumed I needed to update it. And I did. And it kept restarting, so I figured it was just some fancy phone thing? Anyways, I felt confident since it was so expensive and I just kept my Google photos to backed up in order to not lose any pictures or videos (bc that was my main concern). Fast forward to January 10, 2022 >> my phone screen went black and had 3 options in a type writer font. The options were to see the files that were not backed up (which just showed up as a bunch of numbers and letters). 2.) Do a Forced Factory Reset and 3.) I forgot what it was. Anyways, for fear of losing my most recent January pictures that may not have been correctly backed up, I waited to go to the AT&T that I purchased my phone from to see if they could avoid the Forced Reset. Unfortunately the guy I usually see was not in the store that day so some other guy didn't even try to entertain the idea of humoring me by trying the third option. He just said, well I guess you just have to reset it. And he did..... and I LOST ALL OF MY PICTURES from November 9,2021 to January 2022!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so incredibly mad and frustrated and sad and MADDDD. 

He then updated my phone in the store and sent me on my way. The phone continued to restart itself two to three times a day and by Friday I was no longer able to make phone calls. So I went back the same AT&T store to see my main guy who helped me purchase the phone. I tried recovering my photos for 2 hours. And NOTHING.  I am SO disappointed, there are no words to describe exactly how I feel. 

He then did another update. It was restarting again by the time I got home that afternoon! And it continues to restart several times a day and sometimes it takes up to 30 minutes. It is unacceptable and so many other things that would be inappropriate to leave on this forum.

I take a lot of pictures and the camera feature was the main feature for me to take the plunge into getting a new phone. My old phone was a Samsung Galaxy S7. Besides the pink line down the side, it was great! I upgraded to this fancy new phone for its phenomenal camera. AND I WISH I HAD NOT!  

0 Likes