Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra problems after android 12 update

(Topic created on: 30-11-2021 07:19 PM)
AJacob
Journeyman
Options
Anybody knows when samsung and Google is going to fix the issues with their latest update? I am regretting for the update i have done and the decision to buy high end phone from Samsung. It's  so annoying, I am ashamed to say that i am using a 1200£ Phone, where a 100£ Phone can easily manage Outlook, Facebook, Youtube, and other Apps far better than ny S21 ultra. Its better to say nothing about Camera and battery perfomance after the update.. a green line  in the video which I shooted with my phone when sharing in whatsapp. But when that same video opens from the gallery  there is no issue.. like that so many problems are there other than these ..  auto focusing, Hanging in between, crashing apps, links are not opening etc..........

48 REPLIES 48
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Are you on the beta version of 12
0 Likes
AJacob
Journeyman
Options
I think YesScreenshot_20211130-194946_Software update_32520_1638301786.jpg
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
So was i, when you enrolled in it. Did you know about the rollback feature from samsung ?
0 Likes
AJacob
Journeyman
Options
Dear, No idea about that.. i just bought this mobile 1 month back and 19nth of this month i updated it to android 12, i am not that much aware of samsung beta programme and all..
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Ok mate it's just the standard update. You just need to do a clean slate reset i think. It worked for me, shouldn't have to really but it does your phone good in the long run. It gets rid of trash files etc. But please do the backups to samsung cloud and Google drive first.
0 Likes
AJacob
Journeyman
Options
Oky Dear.. I will consider a reset once i get some free time.. anyway thanks for your replies..
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Ok, when everything is backed up, don't restore the app settings if you can. It's better to install fresh and then setup. Mine is fine. If you are struggling with it, samsung remote assistance will be helpful to you through the members app.
Libs
Journeyman
Options

Hi was searching this issue, it took me to a german language version of this page, they mentioned the first samsung update for ui4 was rolling out in germany. Hopefully, coming to us soon https://www.sammyfans.com/2021/11/26/samsung-galaxy-s21-gets-its-first-software-update/

Baridon
Voyager
Options
Have you tried disabling the HDR10+Video(Labs) in your camera settings as this can cause certain applications to reject videos of this format, applications like WhatsApp?
I fiddled with mine and came to this setting, turned it off and now my WhatsApp videos are working, at least for now.Screenshot_20211201-084323_Camera.jpg