Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ULTRA Pro buds promotion

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 09:44 PM)
GazVR46
Explorer
Options
Its shocking that phones brought from samsung deliver the promotional buds with the phone, yet an offer claimed from ee can take up to 45 days,
The tracker page doesnt work and validating proof of purchase is a nightmare, has anybody actually recieved there buds from the claim yet? Probably waiting for refurbs to send out.
0 Likes
26 REPLIES 26
danmidd
Voyager
Options
I put my claim in on 29th got the claim ref number not heard a thing since
0 Likes
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
ah ok thats good
0 Likes
MrMNEK
Explorer
Options
i haven't had any problem with the promotion. I sent proof of purchase and within a couple of hours got an email saying its been accepted. just need to wait for them to arrive which obviously does state, 45 days.
0 Likes
Bradleigh
Voyager
Options
I done validation 11pm at night it was validated 5am the next morning. don't worry, just do your claim (very easy) then wait. juat imagine how busy they are...
0 Likes
GazVR46
Explorer
Options
our claim was accepted in half an hour, just confused at the 45 day wait
0 Likes
Legz
Apprentice
Options
you still have to claim them online, using your proof of purchase. I've requested my proof of purchase 3 times from Three and still noting. they told me I'd get it in 4 hours this morning... that was 12 hours ago. you have to register the claim 28 days after purchase so it getting a little worries, I'm nowout of the 14 days cooling period too so I can't cancel if they take the biscuit and don't sort it for me
0 Likes
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
strange some people it's come with the phone some without. Did you get yours from Samsung UK?
0 Likes
Legz
Apprentice
Options
yea I'm assuming so - I took the contract out with Three. I now have the proof of purchase but the claims website won't let me type my IMEI number. nothing happens when I select the field. Starting to get a little anxious now as the free ear birds really swung me on getting a new contract...
0 Likes
Jase4122
Explorer
Options
exactly the same with me, 7 days they say they will respond. 29th Jan to 8th Feb by my arithmetic is more that 7 days!
0 Likes
danmidd
Voyager
Options
it seems there is a phone number you can call and they validate
0 Likes