Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Preorder - No confirmation email

(Topic created on: 25-01-2021 09:44 PM)
Ryannorton1
First Poster
Options

Did anybody not receive an email confirming their S21 Ultra preorder from Samsung Ireland? Payment was taken from my account but nothing confirmed from them. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Sometimes it's your bank gating off the funds awaiting for Samsung to collect which I would assume they'll do when the phone goes into despatched status.

Please also check any spam emails Inboxes.

There should also be a support number you can seek out to use to follow up with Samsung.

I'm sure all will be fine @Ryannorton1 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
jjhooty
First Poster
Options

I'm from Canada and I have also pre ordered the phone but did not receive a confirmation email. 

0 Likes
gurnadar
First Poster
Options

same here, am from canada , i used paybright, paybright aprroved me and made me an account and they made my monthly amount and payment schedule and everything is done, i got agreement number as well, all done good, but i didnt any confirmation from samsung, not even one email confirming order has been received, even there is nothing in ordered items in "my order" on samsung website.

0 Likes
Ryannorton1
First Poster
Options

I've contacted Exertis Ireland who Samsung use a trade source and they got back to me with a confirmation number saying my order HAS gone through. Haven't received the phone as of yet but will update here once it (hopefully) does. No tracking info either so am totally in the dark in regards to when it will be delivered. 

0 Likes
joyal
First Poster
Options

Did you get the problem sorted out.What was the issue??

0 Likes
Evanm97
First Poster
Options

Same happened to me, pre-ordered s21, no confirmation email and nothing yet delivered. Emailed samsung support and no reply from them yet either.

0 Likes
Ryannorton1
First Poster
Options

Just had the phone delivered today, although I did email Exertis earlier this week and they said the 12th of February  it would be delivered 

0 Likes