Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S21 Ultra Pre Order Cancelled.

(Topic created on: 20-01-2021 10:57 PM)
Marc_Bannister
Pioneer
Options

So I pre-Ordered the new S21 Ultra today at 11:19 AM via PayPal, received the email confirmation from both Samsung and PayPal to say that payment had gone through and Samsung have received my order. I then receive another email from Samsung at 13:15  to say that my order has been cancelled due to "Failure to complete the payment". I'm so confused right now, they've taken the money from my bank account and its showing as a pending transaction, but when I go to look the order up on the order lookup page its not showing as cancelled and that I'm still able to cancel the order if I wish. What do you guys recommend I do about this situation? 

13 REPLIES 13
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
Call Samsung customer service my opinion
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
You could customer service and find out or you can wait and see for any updates on ur order.
0 Likes
GameBooth
Pioneer
Options
This might sound daft but did you go through the checkout process more than once and only actually complete once? if so, it will be one of the "dry runs" that they're notifying the cancellation of. I had a similar experience with my Watch3
0 Likes
Marc_Bannister
Pioneer
Options
The first time I tried to do it, I clicked on the PayPal pay button and it chucked me straight back onto Samsungs page and removed everything from the cart, but the payment never actually did go through so I tried again and everything went through successfully but then got the email like an hour later saying it was cancelled. Do you reckon that's from my first attempt and nothing to worry about? I'll give it a few days and see if money comes back into my account or see if I get a dispatch email later on.
0 Likes
Solution
GameBooth
Pioneer
Options
yeah, I think it's likely to be the one that glitched out on you.. stupid question but did the order number you were told got cancelled match the one that you still see in progress? If not then it's definitely the glitch one and their system was just cleaning itself up 🙂
0 Likes
Marc_Bannister
Pioneer
Options
I feel extremely stupid now, no it doesn't match its a completely different order number from the one I was given when it went through successfully, I should of checked that before starting to panic and thinking samsung robbed me 😂 turns out it was a glitch just like you say. Thank you for your help.
GameBooth
Pioneer
Options
Happy to help! Don't feel too bad about not checking the order numbers.. I was panicking for about an hour in my case until I thought of that too 🙂
Zamine
First Poster
Options

Même problème pour moi.compte débité,et quand je me connecte a mon compte samsung pour voir ou en est ma commande   je me suis aperçu que ma commande affiché annulé en bleu  aujourdhui le 22/01   et aucune tentative d explication de la par de samsung France   que ce soit par e.mail ou appel téléphonique    voir meme par sms, j attend donc la suite dans les prochain jour a venir.( s21 ultra 256go couleur exclusive samsug phantome navy)    🤔🤔

0 Likes
Galaxy Fan
First Poster
Options

I pre-ordered my galaxy s21 ultra 512GB on Jan 14th. Put extra money down, got the extra promos, etc. Says delivery by Jan 29th, still says in processing. One sales rep said I have the tracking #, I will email it to you. Says delivery Jan 30th of what sales rep told me. She said it shipped, I said why would it ship, no tracking number provided. Samsung dropped the ball & messed up. I tried to cancel the order under my orders, it will not allow. Samsung messed up big time!!!  

0 Likes