6 REPLIES 6
StephK1
Options

Some great shots here, @aaronw! Thanks for sharing 😀

0 Likes
aaronw
Voyager
Options
S21 ultra amazing phone and I be hoping for the s22 for more better performance and it should add the Cinematic mode as well but a lot better and show some other hidden features what apple don't have like under lay camera and more improvements on the night time shots to be more better and improve the zoom quality as well as this ultra is a improvements bit it can be even better if you do the odd work on the cameras instead of 12 mega pixels upgrade them and you get good photo on the zoom
PaulStone
Voyager
Options
S21 ultra already has a cinematic mode. It's called portrait video.
2peas1dong
Journeyman
Options
The ultra 21 is amazing? Low light is just appauling, most pictures are over saturated (if focused properly at all), pretty much every update has been camera related, and it's still just awful. I've owned the "S" range since the S2, and I have never been so disappointed in a phone.
0 Likes
aaronw
Voyager
Options
So what your saying is iphone are better ?
0 Likes
aaronw
Voyager
Options
As well for the night shot that is good but can be better if you take the timing off when it should be a lot quicker than 2 or 5 or max seconds as you have to stand still like a statue till it done so I suggest this gets fixed ASAP for that as I am on samsung and apple phone testing them and for night mode I would say apple is quicker as you can carry on straight away and time I done it on the samsung I am waiting for a further 1 too 2 mins till it done
0 Likes