Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Phantom Navy pre-ordered - not yet shipped

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 04:35 PM)
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I've pre-ordered S21 Ultra 256gb in Phantom Navy on the very first day of the pre order.  Due to the choice of exclusive color, it had a delivery date of Feb 16th, and I was eagerly waiting for my phone and other accessories ordered at the same time.   Samsung sent me few emails along the way assuring that they all be delivered by Feb 16th.  

Yesterday (Feb 12th), when I contacted support via chat, they assured me that phone will be delivered by Feb 16th.

This morning to my utter disappointment, Samsung sent an email that my order is delayed and there is no new ship date.

This is so messed up.  Folks who ordered on day 1 aren't yet receiving their phones even after a month.  I'm thinking of canceling my order and buy elsewhere.  Tmobile is shipping with in 2 days.

How was your experience?  Did any of you got ultra in exclusive colors yet?  What you think of the color (and which one)?

Let me know.  

79 REPLIES 79
MoonChild74
Journeyman
Options

hey congrats! Finally, indeed! I actually just got a Fedex update that it finally got picked up in Irving Tx. With ETA of Thrusday, we will see!

Ultra21
Explorer
Options

Thanks! I'll try it. On B&H the S21 Ultra 256gb is actually $250 off ($999.99)

MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Yes, saw that yesterday.  However, they say it will be shipped soon or something on similar lines.  So, Samsung may object that it's not in stock, but very unlikely. Try it out.

Ultra21
Explorer
Options

_20210223_163429.JPG

see Samsung's policy. The only problem I see is about the identical SKU. Not sure if they'll match the custom color. Next time I'll get a regular color.

jessi2012
Journeyman
Options

Good to know about price matching. Mine FINALLY shipped today 🙌  We shall see how long the label sits tho, shipped doesn't always mean Fed Ex has the product unfortunately. Delivery date of tomorrow on samsung site and estimated (once fed ex gets the product) of February 25th (two days from now)

I hope so!

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Guess what...??  FedEx just delivered my package. It only has the S21 Ultra, no tag. They all will come on Saturday!! Yay....

Ultra21
Explorer
Options

That's great! Mime should come by Thursday.

J-Tee
Journeyman
Options

That's awesome! Still awaiting my 512gb titanium and no word from Samsung at all on shipment or anything 😢

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

First impressions of S21 Ultra... the phone is HEAVY!!!

Literally, my hand is paining holding the phone. I currently have a S20FE, which is nice to hold and good tad bit smaller (very little) compared to S21 ultra in size.  I may get used to this size and weight in couple days, lets see...

I had hard time transferring my data from S20FE to S21 Ultra, using the Smart Switch program with USB cable, tried couple times, and then tried the over Wifi option, and that worked.

The display on the S20 FE looks richer and deeper colors, when compared side by side. Yes, I checked all possible settings, but still S20 FE display looks better for some reason to my eyes.

The back still feels like plastic, just like S20 FE.

The Phantom Navy color is not upto my expectations. It look more gray than navy.  

Haven't yet looked into other features. But so far, I'm not thrilled. 

Ultra21
Explorer
Options

My phone came in today, finally! So far I like it, hoping the battery life will adapt to my usage. For anyone that has their phone have you noticed a film around the edges of the phone? Is this a protective film or damage?

DSC_6238.JPG

_20210225_224906.JPG

0 Likes