Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Phantom Navy pre-ordered - not yet shipped

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 04:35 PM)
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I've pre-ordered S21 Ultra 256gb in Phantom Navy on the very first day of the pre order.  Due to the choice of exclusive color, it had a delivery date of Feb 16th, and I was eagerly waiting for my phone and other accessories ordered at the same time.   Samsung sent me few emails along the way assuring that they all be delivered by Feb 16th.  

Yesterday (Feb 12th), when I contacted support via chat, they assured me that phone will be delivered by Feb 16th.

This morning to my utter disappointment, Samsung sent an email that my order is delayed and there is no new ship date.

This is so messed up.  Folks who ordered on day 1 aren't yet receiving their phones even after a month.  I'm thinking of canceling my order and buy elsewhere.  Tmobile is shipping with in 2 days.

How was your experience?  Did any of you got ultra in exclusive colors yet?  What you think of the color (and which one)?

Let me know.  

79 REPLIES 79
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

I am on the call with Samsung supervisor, and they are saying that they were initially expecting their restocking today (Feb 13th), and that's why they had delivery dates as Feb 16th.  Now the new replenishment date is Feb 16th (hopefully, not committed), so we may get the phones next week sometime.  Fingers crossed....

Bishop10
Navigator
Options
touch wood🤞. Alot of people had a delivery date of 16/2. I didn't have a date at all but seems like it's on schedule for that date too. We have a very good courier DPD and once they get it they will deliver next day 7 days a week.
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Thats right. Now my order also has no date.

bobbbyyyy
Journeyman
Options
yeah, ordered 19th came the 12th with the freebies
0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Are you in US or other country? What is your phone configuration?

0 Likes
bobbbyyyy
Journeyman
Options
in UK 256 navy blue
0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Oh, thanks for letting us know.  Did anyone from US got their phone delivered?

0 Likes
J-Tee
Journeyman
Options

NOPE! Custom color and nothing. 

ChrisM1992
Student
Options
Just to be devil's advocate, purely for balance.

I received my navy 256gb version on Friday, set up largely from standard, but smart switched about 5 apps.

The phone got warm when setting everything up which was understandable because it was restoring stuff like Whatsapp data etc and photos from One drive. However, since then hasn't overheated once, but is running the latest software update. See screenshot of CPU monitor taken just now after about 20 minutes of various Web browsing and messaging (usual tasks).

What I will say though is the camera is a huge letdown personally. I tool two interior shots at the same time, one on the S21 Ultra and one on my old S10+ and the S10 picture was sharper, with better colour. Additionally some outdoor photos lacked sharpness imo (Couple of photos also attached for your information). Only plus side for me personally is that I won't make huge use out of the camera, not that it excuses the poor images.

20210213_133701_21446.jpg

20210213_123329_21438.jpg

Screenshot_20210214-151028_Cpu Monitor.jpg

20210213_110946_21425.jpg

J-Tee
Journeyman
Options

Hopefully something will happened because I do not see any date of delivery at all when they delayed the shipment. Thanks for calling in.