Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Phantom Navy pre-ordered - not yet shipped

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 01:42 AM)
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I've pre-ordered S21 Ultra 256gb in Phantom Navy on the very first day of the pre order.  Due to the choice of exclusive color, it had a delivery date of Feb 16th, and I was eagerly waiting for my phone and other accessories ordered at the same time.   Samsung sent me few emails along the way assuring that they all be delivered by Feb 16th.  

Yesterday (Feb 12th), when I contacted support via chat, they assured me that phone will be delivered by Feb 16th.

This morning to my utter disappointment, Samsung sent an email that my order is delayed and there is no new ship date.

This is so messed up.  Folks who ordered on day 1 aren't yet receiving their phones even after a month.  I'm thinking of canceling my order and buy elsewhere.  Tmobile is shipping with in 2 days.

How was your experience?  Did any of you got ultra in exclusive colors yet?  What you think of the color (and which one)?

Let me know.  

79 REPLIES 79
jessi2012
Journeyman
Options

Ordered Note 20 Ultra...Also expected the promised delivery date...Was 4 day wait. I was ok with that. Now, its Feb 22nd and says It will ship on the 24th (original was the 17th)

We shall see! Super disappointed as I didn't order the newest modelz the ly saybits in stock but why can't you ship? Blamed on the weather, but still says processing?! So dissatisfied. 

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

We can understand your frustration :), we all have been there.  What seems to me like, Samsung isn't up to date on updating their websites/status.  Hope you get your phone soon.

MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Ok, Samsung site is now changed to show the expected delivery to Feb 24th. The FedEx tracking show it picked the package, with ETA for delivery on Feb 24th.  The Samsung site still shows as processing, and I've no update from them about the shipment. That makes me assume that they are slow at updating their status.

The package shows 2lbs, so I assume, it's not coming with all my other goodies. Some of them are showing Mar 2nd (buds and wireless charger) as expected delivery.  

Is it not Wednesday yet??

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Okay, got a shipment confirmation email from Samsung, but the order page says, only the phone is shipped.  I hope the default tile tracker is included too...

0 Likes
jessi2012
Journeyman
Options

Update. Not a preorder, just an online order.

Got a fed ex label (second one) just noe, this one from Texas, so hopefully my Note 20 Ultra? Although samsung has not updated the site and my other label for add credit stuff... which has been sitting since with tracking info but no package since February 16th 😞 I now see Amazon has their deals back and I wish I would have known such issues would be with ordering from Samsung. Com. I understand storm's, but I do think it was an inventory or over load issue. If so, state it may take two weeks to get your phone. Than we can make an educated decision. Can I cancel my order if they can't deliver as promised?

jessi2012
Journeyman
Options

Wow! Is this just am issues with the S21? Ordered the Note 20 and seeing some crazy reviews...Shouldn't they recall it? Replace it? Something? I am thinking Amazon is the better trusted site for phones more and more. 

0 Likes
MoonChild74
Journeyman
Options

Mine got bumped to the 24th as well, but Fedex tracking still shows it is just at label created and no pick up yet even. So, being in Cali, I'm pretty sure that the 24th date will change....again... My only hope is that maybe their tracking system is really behind, or they are just pushing things through with no scans to save time. If there is no forward movement by tomorrow at all, I'll have to call Samsung.

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Finally, some good news. My phone delivery is changed to tonight by 8pm, and it's on local truck for delivery. Up until this morning, it was showing the delivery date as of tomorrow, Feb 24th.  The Samsung site still shows as 24th.  So, it's true, that their site is not updated in timely manner.  Also, this package was initially showing as 2lbs, but now its changed to 1lb, and I suspect it has only the phone and the tracker.

Today, I see another shipment notice in FedEx app for the same order, which is 3lbs, scheduled for Saturday delivery. There is no info of that on the Samsung order page. Same like MoonChild74's situation.  I wonder if that package would have all the other items or not, I guess I need to wait and see...

By the way, if you have not already know this, the S21 series prices are slashed down on various sites, like Amazon, BHPhotoVideo etc.  You can call Samsung and ask them for price match, and they will honor that.

Good luck to you all...

Ultra21
Explorer
Options

Can I ask them for a price match even after getting the phone? I've been trying to contact Samsung via phone but I get nowhere.

0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Yes, as long as it is with in 2wks of delivery I guess.  It doesnt hurt to call them and ask/chat with order support and let them know.