Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra Phantom Navy pre-ordered - not yet shipped

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 05:20 PM)
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Hi,

I've pre-ordered S21 Ultra 256gb in Phantom Navy on the very first day of the pre order.  Due to the choice of exclusive color, it had a delivery date of Feb 16th, and I was eagerly waiting for my phone and other accessories ordered at the same time.   Samsung sent me few emails along the way assuring that they all be delivered by Feb 16th.  

Yesterday (Feb 12th), when I contacted support via chat, they assured me that phone will be delivered by Feb 16th.

This morning to my utter disappointment, Samsung sent an email that my order is delayed and there is no new ship date.

This is so messed up.  Folks who ordered on day 1 aren't yet receiving their phones even after a month.  I'm thinking of canceling my order and buy elsewhere.  Tmobile is shipping with in 2 days.

How was your experience?  Did any of you got ultra in exclusive colors yet?  What you think of the color (and which one)?

Let me know.  

79 REPLIES 79
Ibster
First Poster
Options
you can only get the Navy blue direct and not with any other retailer. I ordered my Navy blue on the 2nd day of pre-ordering and received it yesterday 12th Feb
0 Likes
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

Was it 256gb?

0 Likes
bobbbyyyy
Journeyman
Options
sorry to hear that, I did the same and actually got mine early
0 Likes
bobbbyyyy
Journeyman
Options
same
0 Likes
Ibster
First Poster
Options
yes mate blue 256gb
0 Likes
RkyMtnChi
Apprentice
Options

Mine was also blue but the 512GB...also delayed as of today.

0 Likes
Bishop10
Navigator
Options
OP what country are you based in? Does your order status say "customising" or "Preparing dispatch"? I was told 5 weeks and it's now "preparing dispatch"?
0 Likes
TobyO
Journeyman
Options
You are not loosing anything. I will sincerely advice you to cancel that order and buy another model. Avoid the S21 series especially the Ultras. they are currently overheating to dangerous levels. Mine gets so hot that it turns off. Yesterday, it was so hot that I had to place it beside the window and open the window up so that the winter cold can help cool it down. I didn't have the courage to put it in the freezer.
If you have not received your phone yet, rescind the order and wait for more reviews about the phone. Remember the S7 series that were bursting into flames!
MarsDude
Pioneer
Options

I know, that these exclusive colors are only from Samsung. I now think that I should go for Phantom Black, but on Samsung site that is also available for delivery on Mar 2nd.  Very unlike Samsung with preorders this time...

0 Likes