Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra overheating

(Topic created on: 30-01-2021 10:19 PM)
FrEZzY
Apprentice
Options
I try to play overdox and my phone overheating and run very slow .... I think should stay at iPhone:(
13 REPLIES 13
Scotcruz
Voyager
Options
lol.. if you are comparing it to the iPhone then you are at the wrong place..

anyhow, have you installed the latest firmware? if so, have you cleared the cache after the update
Lane93
Explorer
Options
I've had no issues with overheating like above have you installed the latest firmware and got to remember it's learning your patterns so might overheat at first then get better after learning them.
Javiatrix
First Poster
Options

There's been a few posts regarding the S21 Ultra with the Exynos chip (sold in the UK) overheating, including myself. Temperature in a video call quickly rises to over 50 degrees where it's physically impossible to hold the phone without burning my hands. I've followed the advice and ordered a replacement as it seems to be a luck of the draw thing, perhaps thermal paste related ot something like that - I'd recommend you do the same from your network provider :smiling-face:

Mono101
Apprentice
Options
I've had the same issue @Javiatrix, getting my replacement tomorrow but the over heating is very very worrying. Never experienced this before. Let me know if you have better luck with your replacement
Bunjalung
Apprentice
Options

My phone is overheating easily too .

Installed latest update

Can't imagine it getting any better when I buy a case for it either .

VERY WORRYING

Does Sumsung reply / correspond to these thread concerns ?

FrEZzY
Apprentice
Options
they should respond because this phone cost over £1200 ... I will call tomorrow for replacement
MarianMoisii
First Poster
Options
I have same problem ; Even when I don't think use camera my phone get faster temperature but when I use camera after 15 minutes my phone very overheating ; I had never problem whit Samsung note 10 ultra; Like you I get Samsung s21ultra from Vodafone ( sold UK) .I don't know where is problem maybe it's One Ui 3.0 Problem ,or maybe it's internal problem , maybe processor ,or maybe battery... After exchange your phone is it overheating anymore?
Bunjalung
Apprentice
Options

Hi Marian ,

I'm going to ask my more IT savy friends if I am doing anything wrong .

BUT , I'm really concerned . Just doing the basic stuff I did on my last S9 but S21 Ultra overheating .

Should it be other chip ( snapdragon ) for everyone or  does the same problems occur with it too ? 

This is the first time I have bought a flagship phone .

Feeling a bit sick in the stomach

Members_etcM7dG
First Poster
Options

Looks like I got same issues phone just getting hot when I'm useing messager 😕