Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

s21 ultra overheating on multitasking

(Topic created on: 10-02-2021 02:56 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Today I had that overheating warning again.this time at 45 degrees celsius.i was listening music on  YouTube connected  wireless to buds pro,surfing on Facebook  and the phone start getting hotter and hotter until after 2 hours that warning signs shows up..... I'm confused.... that's only 3  processes (apps ) this phone can't handle in the same time... what's the point of 16 GB if this phone can't handle 3 processes.  no good with multitasking...I'm gutted... Samsung really needs to sort out this phone, because as it is now it's a mess
52 REPLIES 52
Samsam77
Journeyman
Options
I think that this article from Samsung could be helpful to you!

Screenshot_20210209-011804_Chrome.jpg

John19691969
Hotshot
Options
just send the rubbish back . refund or replacement
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
that's just to cover there back ...
Samsam77
Journeyman
Options
As a fellow customer I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing these problems

I think that the capability of the processor is more relevant to its ability to handle multiple apps at one time (to multitask) rather than R.A.M. (working memory) I spoke to at least 5 different reps by the New style videolink on the Samsung website before ordering my Galaxy S21 (Vanilla) Both phones share the same processor Exynox 2100 processor 5nm /or, if you are in the U.SA the Snapdragon 888
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
I am aware about mobile phone getting hotter when connected to a charger ,what I'm not agree with is the fact that s21ultra overheat running only 3 processes.
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
never in my whole time with mobiles have I seen a mobile get so hot 🔥 ...s10 5g can have multiple things going on and never gets hot ..but this s21 series just can't handle it !
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
too many people around the world have same issue..just rung samsung to see where my refund is and is due this week , and even samsung customer services agent said so many people are returning the S21 series phone with same over heating problem ...even samsung customer service agent said he would not take the chance on it..they are sending returns reports to samsung top management and all are overheating reports this was said to me by samsung customer services agent on the phone he also said there not sure yet if hardware issue or software
Samsam77
Journeyman
Options
Did you buy your Samsung Galaxy S21Ultra from Samsung or a reputable dealer ie: a network provider, Virgen, O2, 3UK. EE etc?
0 Likes
John19691969
Hotshot
Options
I agree just not good enough
0 Likes