Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra OUT OF STOCK UK?

(Topic created on: 13-02-2021 10:16 PM)
JT273
First Poster
Options
Has anyone else had trouble receiving their device? I'm with Vodafone and had some money spare and thought if upgrade early. Was offered the S21 Ultra.

This was on the 3rd of Feb and still no device? Received a message today saying they are struggling for stock!! Is this the same for anyone else?
11 REPLIES 11
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Samsung U.K. currently have the Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G in stock for all 3 storage sizes. 

samsung s21 ultra shop.PNG

https://www.samsung.com/uk/smartphones/galaxy-s21-5g/buy/

These are running the stock Samsung, non-carrier branded, firmware, CSC code BTU.

The issue may lie with Vodafone's own carrier branded supply of the model that runs their CSC code VOD, firmware. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
keugier
Navigator
Options
I ordered my directly through Samsung pm the 27th and only got it on Friday as I wanted the navy rather than the black. hopefully you'll get your soon. it's a freaking awesome phone.
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Samsung have always stated on their order site that their exclusive colours may take up to 4 weeks longer for delivery. See screenshot...

Exclusive colour.PNG

My device... Galaxy Z Fold5 5G 12/512GB (G946B D/S) CSC EUX. Android 14. One UI 6.1
0 Likes
keugier
Navigator
Options
lol - it said up to 5 weeks when I ordered mine. I was not making a point that it took few weeks before I got mine. I fully aware it would take longer to get one if I got the exclusive color.. and it was worth the wait. really happy with my phone.
Purevibe
Journeyman
Options
O2 have been out of stock, with delays to both my original handset and the replacement (camera issues). however the delay has been no more than 10 days on both occasions.
0 Likes
Lisa22891
First Poster
Options

Yes, I ordered mine on 3rd Feb too and it was meant to be here last Thursday.  I have received no update at all so just taken me an hour to get through to someone on the phone to be told they are out of stock and it should be here next week.  At least you had a message!

0 Likes
mell
First Poster
Options
I ordered my s21 ultra from fonehouse on 14th Feb its out of stock and been told there waiting for samsung to give update on a delivery to them anyone else waiting?
0 Likes
nicola1
First Poster
Options
I ordered mine direct from Samsung on 10th for delivery today 25th. no tracking and order stuck on 'order placed. I have just called and been told they don't have any delivery dates for the phone nor have they informed their customers there is a delay!! wasted day jusy sat in when I could have been on a long sunny walk!
0 Likes
ironass
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

What does your on-line order status show?

delivery.PNG

0 Likes