Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra order

(Topic created on: 24-02-2021 08:39 PM)
Kimble2415
Explorer
Options
Hi,
Ordered an S21 Ultra phantom titanium 512gb on 10/2/2021 (UK) it's still customising as the order says and yes I know it said up to 5 weeks for delivery just wondering if anyone had ordered one of these different colours and what time frame they had for delivery?

Cheers
KD
0 Likes
31 REPLIES 31
Harley2019
Explorer
Options
Hopefully hear something within the next week.
It says you have to claim your free buds within 30 days of your order. What happens if the phone takes longer to be delivered? 😂
0 Likes
Kimble2415
Explorer
Options
I already asked that question 😂

Screenshot_20210224-185527_Yahoo Mail.jpg

sundai
Pioneer
Options
Mine (brown) took 3 weeks. Hopefully it won't be too long before you get it
Ratul
First Poster
Options
ordered the same color! it says up to 5 weeks for me too!
0 Likes
Johnotoole1
Explorer
Options
mine took just short of 3 weeks
0 Likes
Members_LzSxZ8V
Student
Options

Ordered the exact same colour and specs on 9th February. It said and still says 2-4 weeks and still says it is being customised!!! TBH this is the last ever Scamscum-  product I will order, their customer service is dreadful (just look at the Trust Pilot score - 87% of people rate them the lowest score of 1 star). Claiming the free buds live is proving a nightmare too as they insist on having  the IEMI, which without the phone is impossible and the deadline is 30 days from purchase! Each customer adviser gives different advice on how to deal with this - none of which has proved to be a solution.

0 Likes
Harley2019
Explorer
Options
Just looked at my order again and it now says preparing dispatch. So should get it this week hopefully
Kimble2415
Explorer
Options
my order says the same so I got giddy at work hopefully this week as you say we get them 😁
0 Likes
Kimble2415
Explorer
Options
Got email at 2150 last night it's dispatched coming Tuesday 😱😁😁
0 Likes
Harley2019
Explorer
Options
Same here 😁
0 Likes