Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra order/delivery issue

(Topic created on: 01-02-2021 06:22 PM)
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
Hi all,

So I've ordered the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra in the exclusive colour (yes I'm aware of the extra delivery times, that doesn't bother me) but I've also ordered the clear view case with spen in the same shipment. Today I received an email that the buds pro and the tag has been shipped but not the case. I'm a little puzzled as to why the case hasn't been shipped. 

Anyone else have the same experience?
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
i ordered my s pen with case as well during my s21 order. but i received my phone on thurs n case n s pen separately on sat. despatched on its own.
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
How bizarre 🤔 surely it would make more sense to ship everything in one parcel 😅 I guess not.
Chrismartin1992
Explorer
Options
fairly similar position. Ordered the Navy Ultra.

I also purchased the charger at the same time. nothing as of yet delivery notification wise on any of it. Your scenario is particularly weird😂
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
Yes! haha. I have contacted the live chat and the sales department and according to them the promotional freebies are handled by another team so dispatching these items can vary from other items actually purchased additionally on orders. I created a separate order for my charger after ordering the phone on the 14th and I received the charger on the 29th 🤷
Fiz7863
Voyager
Options
exactly i thought the same 🤣
0 Likes
Chrismartin1992
Explorer
Options
I guess thats what a high level of automation brings. Prehaps I should have also ordered the charger after haha
0 Likes
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
Yes you should of 😅 lol. So as it stands I have a charger but no phone, the buds and tag are arriving tomorrow and as for the case who knows.....
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
similarly, I ordered an exclusive colour phone, I ordered a case separately, but on the same day; the freebies and the case were marked as 'ships by the 28th' . The case did ship on the 28th, however, the freebies have not shipped; I'm wondering whether they will only ship when the phone eventually does.
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options
Oops quick update, my buds and tag have just shipped!
0 Likes