Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra order/delivery issue

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 03:50 PM)
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
Hi all,

So I've ordered the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra in the exclusive colour (yes I'm aware of the extra delivery times, that doesn't bother me) but I've also ordered the clear view case with spen in the same shipment. Today I received an email that the buds pro and the tag has been shipped but not the case. I'm a little puzzled as to why the case hasn't been shipped. 

Anyone else have the same experience?
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15
TomcatTC
Navigator
Options

by ordering the case separately did you get the discount, that you get for ordering them at the same time as the phone.

0 Likes
BenC79
Journeyman
Options

My tag and buds have shipped and due today.  I received the wireless charger on 28th Jan but the phone is still "customising"

It is strange that they didn't make a certain amount of phones of each size and colour ready for launch.  2 weeks from the 14th (announcement date) would have been 28th, launch date.  It baffles me why some were not sent out then?!

0 Likes
ChrisBenq
Explorer
Options
Hi all, me again ☺☺ just to let you know that I've had my delivery for the Galaxy Buds Pro and the Smart Tag!! Yay. I just checked the order page online and the actual phone has been marked as Preparing dispatch 🎉 so hopefully everyone who ordered on the 14th January will start to receive their Phones before the end of this week 😁😁 I'll keep you posted
0 Likes
BenC79
Journeyman
Options

Hi All,

I received my Buds Pro and SmartTag.  The wife has nicked the Buds and the SmartTag won't work on the rubbish iPhone 6S I am having to suffer with until the new Samsung arrives.

@ChrisBenq - what colour did you order?  Mine in Phantom Navy is still customising and I ordered on 14th Jan.

0 Likes
slimboss20
Explorer
Options

At least you had something shipped, my order all says on the 16th which by the looks of it wont even ship then. If I don't have it by 16th I am cancelling and requesting a full refund. I am a fan of Samsung and preordered the S20 ultra but I'll be damned if I am waiting more time. I'll just go with another good device and there are plenty and wont order from Samsung again. 

0 Likes
jessi2012
Journeyman
Options

Yep! Ordered the note 20 ultra. Shipped the extra (1 of 2) late already and no sign (besides an expedited delivery of feb 19th...That's tomorrow and it hasn't even shipped...Rly not liking having to wait when the website said it WOULD BE HERE YESTERDAY!!! Cs is definitely lacking and although a hold is on my card, they have only taken out the $ for the extras...Hummm. disappointed customer here with a cracked phone and hoped to have the new one in time.

0 Likes