Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 ultra or S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 13-03-2023 01:57 PM)
Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
Thinking about purchasing a Samsung s22 ultra as I currently have an s21 ultra. Is it worth doing. Can't decide!
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

HI @Mattylvl92  I think if you are thinking of upgrading the S23 Ultra would be the better choice and would notice more of  difference, though the S22 ultra will give you an improved experience (particularly in relation to camera  though pictures will still be higher quality with the most modern version)   

Admittedly at this  point you would not get the storage upgrade and the S23 Ultra will be a bit more expensive , the Trade In Offers seem better on the current model though.

Can see a comparison here https://www.androidauthority.com/galaxy-s22-ultra-vs-s23-ultra  May also wish to check other reviews/videos or  check out at a Samsung Experience Store.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
Thank you. I can get the s22 ultra 2nd hand for £499 and sell my s21 ultra for 300-350. S23 ultra way to expensive unfortunately
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Mattylvl92 oh right, S22 Ultra may well be better choice for you in that case.  Was not sure if you were considering buying new or not. 

A comparison with the S21 Ultra here https://nanoreview.net/en/phone-compare/samsung-galaxy-s22-ultra-exynos-vs-samsung-galaxy-s21-ultra 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
Thank you.
0 Likes
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
The deal you are getting is a very very good one Matty. I would go for it without too much hesitation. An upgrade is an upgrade to me, and an S22 Ultra for @£150 is a steal. 👍
Mattylvl92
Pathfinder
Options
Definitely mate! I agree will go for s22 ultra thanks.
AM4N
Voyager
Options
Go for the S22 Ultra, looks similar to the S23 Ultra anyways 😂
0 Likes