Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S21 Ultra One UI 4.0 Network bug

(Topic created on: 30-11-2021 10:46 AM)
JuanGutierrez
Student
Options
I am having huge network outages on my S21 Ultra it literally stops loading a Web page and it will timeout for a good few minutes, ever since updating to One UI 4.0 it keeps happening at least 20 times a day! Please fix Samsung or I am selling the phone!
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@JuanGutierrez: I'm sorry to hear that you're having network connectivity issues with your S21 Ultra. Is the issue occurring everywhere, or in a certain location? Can you try pressing and holding the Volume Down and Side Keys together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, as this will address any temporary software issues that might be a contributing factor. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. now, head to Settings > Connections > Mobile Networks > Network Mode, and make sure that 5G/4G/3G/2G (auto connect) is enabled, so you can connect to the strongest available signal in your area. If this is already selected, then try a different option to see if you notice an improvement. 

0 Likes
JuanGutierrez
Student
Options
I have tried both methods and neither seem to cure the issue, while I am out any given location it seems I am completely unable to use the Internet even after restarting my device. When I get home WiFi seems to work for a short duration of time, but then drops out at any given moment. I am going to try a factory reset on my device and if still nothing helps will be in contact with the repairs team. I am convinced this is due to the new One UI 4.0 update.
Mangofirst
Apprentice
Options

Did you do a factory reset, and if so, did it solve the issue?  I am having network data issues as well.

0 Likes